Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

[b]you Have No Business Being Joblless.[/b] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [b]you Have No Business Being Joblless.[/b] (599 Views)

Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]you Have No Business Being Joblless.[/b] by Dimlaw: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING JOBLLESS.

There are over "50 Businesses Anyone Can Do Profitably In Nigeria Today" starting with as little Between N10,000 and above and you can grow this into a million Naira within two years.

Yesterday, my wife and I clocked 7years in marriage! PRAISE GOD!

I therefore use this medium to lauch my new book "50 Businesses Anyone Can Do Profitably In Nigeria Today"

I am shocked many people have no jobs but i know tons of businesses anyone (students,graduates, retirees, current
workers) can do with good profits.

I am 'Dimeji Olawuyi, I run 9 Businesses. For N3,000 I will "give you" my Business Report'How To Do These 50 Businesses Profitably In Nigeria" with the business plan and step by step guuide. You can even call me for mentoring if you run into any issue. MTN guys, workers etc are already getting their copies- and each idea generates Millions of Naira within the first 2 years of operation

One more thing, i have a 30 days Mooney back GUARANTY, If you don't like the book. You can ask for your FULL Refund. Yes. Integrity is my watchword in Business and i have been in busiiness since 2003.

Call 080-3385-4279 or mail dimlawuyi@gmail.com for more details. When you mail, i will send you a preview of the book
I will attatch a few pages of the book (ebook)in PDF Format for your perusal.

Dimeji

N:B I am celebrating my Wedding anniversary with a discount on the book. If you contact me to buy your own copy between
today 15th October 2012 and friday 19th October 2012. You can get the book at N3,000. That's N60 per idea! It is a good bargain, you will agree with me.

ADDED TO THESE ARE BONUS INFORMATION I WILL GIVE TO YOU FREE: 22 THINGS YOU MUST DOO TO EXCELL IN BUSINESS. FACTORS WHICH ENHANCE THEE QUICK POSITIVE PERFORMANCE OF ANY BUSINESS.

ALL THESE ARE FOR YOU IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO JOIN THE ENDLESS NUMBERS OF THOSE ROAMIING THEE STREETS IN SEARCH OF JOBS.

IF YOU ALSO LIKE TO DO BUSINESS,I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE THIS DETAILED BUSINESS REPORT

As from Saturday 20th October onwards, the book goes for N5,000 per copy

Comments are welcome...

cOM

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise / Job Vacancy / Oil & Gas Opportunities-read & Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.