Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun (23888 Views)

Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by eduson55(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by killuminati(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2012
chucky234: Mosquito forming e-nigga,go sleep jare.
hey watch ur e-mouf wen talkin to me
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by DAY12(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2012
His posture remind me of Dagrin.. R.I.P! cry
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by nikola(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow:

I think you need to get a job and a life..

shocked HAHAHA! TOUCHE!
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Topeedo: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2012
WATS D BIG DEAL IN HIM POSING WITH A GUN? ITS JUST A PICTURE, IT DOESNT MEAN HE POSSESS AND KEEPS ONE IN HIS HOME...JAYZ, 50CENT AND D OTHERS DO IT AND NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT, SO WATS UP WITH ICE PRINCE ISH NOW? I WILL DO IT IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO...SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED TO GROW UP
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Sharingan: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2012
killuminati: hey watch ur e-mouf wen talkin to me
4 ur mind cry
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Ikamenze(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2012
@Ice-Prince;
Na when u want change this RR Sport nah?
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by psyqs(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2012
J-town boi
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Wadosky(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Wrong show,the guy needs questioning though its an old picture
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by emmabowin(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
BBPREYEgarri: When we invade this thread and derail it now, Seun will be banning us! What's the meaning of this now? Will it affect the price of qarri?

Seun and Mikina2 unban BBpreye oh!

and to think that a rubber of garri that sells for 250 naira now cost more than 400 naira in the market is alarming.
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by rotiler: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow:

I think you need to get a job and a life..
true dat
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by kfree: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na our ting
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by bright007(f): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
strangest: @ OP relax, they are all trying to sell their album
see as the guy be like aboki..gringringringrin
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by portbellohermit(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
rubbish,OP we are trying to curb violence,what lesson is this imparting on the youths ? cry
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by emdidy: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
tellwisdom:

Kill his critics
cheesy very funny!!!
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by AkinDavid2: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
acidtalk:

Is this the very same lispicer on that dumb babes's blog? Always with His Bold5?

Well, to the topic, Sanity has almost gone extinct amongst the youths of today so I am no where surprised at this.

Our so called Celebrities are the WORST role models any parent can want for their child.

b

Guy don't deceive yourself about this role model of an issue most of them even wish their sons or daughter should be them..when parents themselves don't set standard anymore. To me Ice Prince may just have a message by the corner if he still have brain in his head otherwise...rubSHHHH!
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by IlCapitano(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
C'mon. Keep firearms out of reach of children.
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by emmke(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
JoSbOy4LyF
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by otosa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nonybb: STUPID MAN. HE WANTS TO FORM YANKEE[b]STUPID MAN. HE WANTS TO FORM YANKEE[/b]STUPID MAN. HE WANTS TO FORM YANKEE
fine lyrics, when will you enter studio?
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by bobolekepee(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmm... undecided
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by mikael78: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
;Ddis ice{prick) sef,wel he is a celebrity............
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by fataieke: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nice 1 m8.... In a country wif № security and Ʊ are rich and famous, ofcourse Ʊ r gonna result to self protection.... I don't blame d guy jor.. @ least we know he is not a robber or drug dealer. So d only point to d gun is self protection.....although many people have pump action and hand guns, dis 1 will terrorise d terrorist once he let's off a few shots.... ♍Ɣ only concern is why does he have to flaunt it....? № points 4 dat ice prince... We all know american rappersd have guns, but Ʊ neva see pics of dem with it...
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by niggadee(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rogerss: In a developed country like America, He would be Arrested for carrying an AK47. Here in Nigeria, they fluant it. What a pity.
really ? what happened 2 those american wannabe gangster rapper smoking pot and showing off they gun on music video
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
pls help post a pix of ice-prince with a DI.CKK.....since dis is all the thrash we have time for...if ice prince poses with a gun..of what economic,technological,political,educational,informative benefits to us
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by moodswing(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
There is war going on in the northern part of the country. I believe mic don't shoot bullets, guns do.
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
CHESSBOARD: what are you ppl teaching others here.
Childish behaviour thru childish moderating dat is what they are teaching here
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by odoguigbo: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is what every Nigerian needs in vs hot hour. O...man is like u hv seen dah vision.
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by mikron(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
he dey practice armed robbery
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
cheddarking: Haha only one gun? Come down London and see 13 year-olds posing with Mac-10s and Berreta's

One guy on my street got busted last week with an M16 sef...

It is not about how many he has, but about the society . . . You mean most of the celebrities in USA and Canada dont carry guns, how many times have you seen them flaunting it? cos that is not the purpose for having a gun.
Besides, how do we know he does not have more than one?
Re: A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun by kerin: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wetin Ice Prince dey do with Gun na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Team Featuring Ramsey Noah, Akpororo And Co / Laide Bakare's 38th Birthday Party In Pictures / AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.