Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt (1409 Views)

Waist Trainers Available In Portharcourt/calabar From Bodiirage Lingerie / I Need A Bold 5 In Ibadan ....ah Av A Toucrh 2 White / Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by justi4jesu(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
If interested, holla @ me. I'm in PHC
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by nice247(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
How much does it go for
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Oct 17, 2012
nice247: How much does it go for

Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2017
justi4jesu:
If interested, holla @ me. Am in phc
Hello Ma'am.. Good morning.. Can u pls help me with 2k ma'am..God bless
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Teejayui:

Hello Ma'am.. Good morning.. Can u pls help me with 2k ma'am..God bless

See you! Does anybody here look like ur momma?

Imagine the audacity

E-beggar
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:

Imagine the audacity
E-beggar
Am sorry 1Sharon..But u should remember all shoes are not equal..
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:

Imagine the audacity
E-beggar
No audacity here ma'am.. it was a plea. Thanks for dropping in and God bless.
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
@1sharon. It is hard you already formed a bad opinion about me I might not be in the capacity to give today but I do believe 2moro mayb much better. Yes i am having it rough now, not just me but million others, we are not happy about the situation either and i do believe it is not only shameful but as well belittling to do this, but do i have a choice?
I would have to leave this platform because of you, someone who wanted to help had a change of mind because of your comment, he said i must have duped u or some other person here before, which is not true. Pls do live and let live. Because of you and the likes, i am more determined than ever to succeed and i wil surely do no matter what it takes..
All the best for the future and Thanks so much.
@justi4jesu@1Sharon
Re: Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2017
@1sharon. It is hard you already formed a bad opinion about me I might not be in the capacity to give today but I do believe 2moro mayb much better. Yes i am having it rough now, not just me but million others, we are not happy about the situation either and i do believe it is not only shameful but as well belittling to do this, but do i have a choice?
I would have to leave this platform because of you, someone who wanted to help had a change of mind because of your comment, he said i must have duped u or some other person here before, which is not true. Pls do live and let live. Because of you and the likes, i am more determined than ever to succeed and i wil surely do no matter what it takes..
All the best for the future and Thanks so much.
@justi4jesu@1Sharon

Lol the coward is gone

(1) (Reply)

500k Personal Loan Needed With Collateral Worth Millions / Financial Freedom With Global Wealth Trade / Turn N8,000 Into N40,000. The system refers downlines to you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.