Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Financing To Nigeria! - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Financing To Nigeria! (13100 Views)

Auctionexport Offers Financing To Cotonou, Benin Destination. / Get Easy Financing For Your Brand New KIA Today. / Auctionexport Offers Financing, Buy Today and Pay Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello guys!

Please check this car!

2001 NISSAN PATHFINDER
BUY NOW: $1,000

Request an Auto Check report for this vehicle if you want to know more information.
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-nissan-pathfinder-53509899

Please, register with us. Registration is free. You'll get access to over 250, 000 clean and salvage title cars at wholesale prices https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory

Let me know if you want to purchase any of our repossessed vehicles with Auction Export, it is very important for me, you have my personal support.

You can contact me at anytime with your questions, comments and feedback. I can be reached during my regular working hours in the following ways:
Skype ID: auctionexport.nadine
Email: nadine@auctionexport.com
Tel: +1-416-900-3303 ext: 404

Thank you,
Nadine Taylor

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2013
We offer financing to the following ports:

- LOGAS NIGERIA
- Tema Ghana
- Kotka Finland
- Bremerhaven Germany
- Klaipeda Lithuania.

You must be approved for financing before bidding. Please contact us for further information on financing.

Thank you for choosing AuctionExport!
nadine@auctionexport.com

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
REGISTRATION IS FREE

As we can see, you have interest in our company. The only thing you should do to start enjoying our service, is to register at our website. It is for free. To register, please go to http://www.auctionexport.com/, click on REGISTER button and fill in the registration form https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
HELLO NIGERIA!!!

Please check this car!
2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE/XLE/SE Sedan 4 Door

Request an Auto Check report for this vehicle if you want to know more information.
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2009-toyota-camry-lexlese-sedan-4-door-53344933

Please, register with us. Registration is free. You'll get access to over 300, 000 clean and salvage title cars at wholesale prices https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory

Let me know if you want to purchase any of our repossessed vehicles with Auction Export, it is very important for me, you have my personal support.

Thank you for choosing AuctionExport!

www.auctionexport.com
Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2013
NIGERIA

Time transportation is 45 days average.

Ocean shipping cost to Nigeria by ro-ro is 1150$
Ocean shipping cost to Nigeria by container is 1350$

Total shipping cost will be estimated between 1600-1900 $(ground transportation+shipping)

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2013
I understand your hesitation about reliability of doing business online, however, let me tell you, that dealing with Auction Export is not risky for you at all. All the payments and your private information will be fully secured. We have all the necessary Canadian government certificates and licenses. You can view them by following this link:
http://www.auctionexport.com/about_us.asp.

We also have clearing agent in Nigeria. Maybe you would like to talk to him personally to make sure that we're real and reliable company. Here are his contacts:

Monday Mba
Tel. : + 234 802 415 9616, + 234 819 197 2909, +234 703 381 1875.

We ship dozens of vehicles to Nigeria every month. We have reseller dealers in your home country. You can also refer to them in a following way :

Segun Akj , 3rd floor, Abia House, CBD, PMB 708, 23409, Garki Abuja, Nigeria
+2347081318182
+2348069009901

Achigbu Uzoma Zurealty Ltd Plot 3001 Amuwo Odufin, 234, Lagos, Nigeria
+2348039361061

Mustapha Mukhtar ISM INTERNATIONAL LTD NO. 2 ISMAIL MUKHTAR STREET, 101008, KANO, Nigeria
+2347036700111
+447448200287

Odunayo Oyefeso 40, ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA, 23401, LAGOS, Nigeria
+2348034862351
+2348023225238

Chukwuemeka Uwadiegwu 115 Kirikiri Road, 23401, Lagos, Nigeria
+2348035787750
+2348188724600

Bankole Fasehun 8 okota road, 23401, isolo, Nigeria

Chigozie Nwogu 10 mary odili street, 234, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
+2348032360942
+2348059911548

Wish you to have nice day.
Sincerely, Nadine.

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Export Car From USA To Nigeria At Cheap Prices

If you are a car lover in Nigeria, you can just export car from USA to Nigeria to fulfill all your road dreams. It is often difficult to get models of premium cars in the limited number of local showrooms. You might find that you have to pay additional taxes for your country making the car grossly overpriced. Now, you can take full advantage of online sites that offer car shipping Nigeria at affordable rates and through prompt deliveries.

Sites like Auction Export.com have a streamlined auction procedure that allows you to import car to Nigeria without the hassle of complex paperwork and long deliveries. You can look at the search feature to select the car and model of your choice from a well stocked inventory. Once you have chosen your car, you need to register yourself at the site and make an auction bid. You can bid for used cars Nigeria or new models. If your purchase and payment is approved, your ownership of the car is guaranteed.

You might have come across Nigeria accident cars that are low on safety and quality. Such sites offer premium quality and flawless design at your dream price. After the payment is approved, your car is delivered directly from the location of the auction to your doorstep in Nigeria. The shipping is done through a combination of inland and oceanic transport to maintain reliability and be on schedule. The best option is to export car from USA to Nigeria so you get the best deals right from your home.

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dear friends,
don't miss your chance and open the link for the car:

2002 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED SUV 4 Doors BUY NOW PRICE $4,800

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2002-toyota-highlander-limited-suv-4-doors-53064955

IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PLEASE REFER TO nadine@auctionexport.com.
THANK YOU

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Auction Export is the company which was based in 2007 by two businessmen, who had over 10 years of experience in the automotive industry. The main goal of Auction Export is to help clients find the perfect car. We have for youi over 200,000 available cars on our web site https://www.auctionexport.com/ we xan also deliveryour cars almost to every place in the world. The process is very simple, in order to become a buyer, you do need to be a licensed dealer or have any documents which are required if the client wants to buy a car from the auction directly.

Auction Export handles the entire buying process, which starts from buying the vehicle, transportation to the nearest exit port and we will also provide you with all the original documents. Unlike the other North American auctions, which are oriented towards North American car dealers, our website,www.auctionexport.com is made extremely simple to use for buyers from any part of the world. Auction Export has managed to find a personal approach to every client.

Auction Export never stops growing, and today, we are proud to announce our brand new product - GOLIVE. With GOLIVE, buyers from different countries have an ability to participate in bidding on North American auto auctions in real time, bidding on vehicles and making independent decisions on their own during the live bidding process.

IT professionals from Auction Export have created this software for clients across the globe who can now purchase vehicles from IAAI auction through Auction Export with ease. This has significantly expanded the market for IAAI, as well as dealers and insurance companies which sell their vehicles through IAAI. Along with the expansion of the sales market outside North America, the chances of selling the vehicle quickly and for a better price have increased as well. Because of this, GOLIVE is a product which is beneficial to auctions, dealers and the buyers themselves.

When a client purchases a vehicle from a car auction or a dealer through Auction Export, the company takes the financial responsibility for the client. Therefore, the auctions or dealers face no risk in the event such as a non-paying client or any other unforeseen circumstance.

Head managers from Auction Export are positive that services, which are provided by the company, are going to be attractive for both the Auctions and the auto dealers of North America which want to expand their sales beyond the USA and Canada. As of today, Auction Export successfully sells their vehicles to 79 countries in the world, and the list keeps growing every day.

Auction Export - the key to the world for auctions and dealers of North America.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to assist you at any time.
Have a great day and take care!

Phone: +1 4 16 900 3303 ext 404

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
HELLO GUYS!

Financing to Nigeria is still going on. Hurry up to finance the vehicle you want with Auction Export only!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en

NOW YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY US IN 3 DAYS YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO PAY FOR THE PURCHASED VEHICLE AND THEN PICK IT UP AT THE PORT OF YOUR COUNTRY.

Sincerely, Nadine

www.auctionexport.com
[/i]

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2013
ORDER A CAR SERVICE FROM AUCTION EXPORT!

With a deposit, you will be able to take advantage of our "Order a car" option. If you are looking for any particular car, and you know make, model, year, color, and options for the car, you can fill out a form called “ORDER A CAR”. Soon, after you submit your “ORDER A CAR” form, our sales team will start searching for your car through millions of auto dealer listings and auctions of USA and CANADA. After they find the car that suits all your needs, you will receive an email, which will include pictures, specifications, history report and price of the car (upon your request we can include shipping fees in the price of the car).

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Good morning!!!

CHECK OUT THIS CAR!

Perfect condition, runs and drives well and the buy now price is 16, 000$! Don't miss it!

2007 AUDI Q7 4.2 QUATTRO PREMIUM Sedan 4 Doors
VIN # WA1BV74L57D076284

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2007-AUDI-Q7-42-QUATTRO-PREMIUM-Sedan-4-Doors-50923886

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to assist you at any time:
Phone: +1 4 16 900 3303 ext 404

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Don't you want incredible car, quickly?

Don't you want to be the first who will acquire such car?

Go live - bid right now!

Win remarkable car in live bidding!

Don't miss a chance to see the Auction running.

http://live.auctionexport.com/

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Important Points to Remember When Purchasing a Crashed Car

Accidents are a regular occurrence and the damaged cars are sold by the insurance companies as well as the junk yards to anyone who wishes to buy them. These cars come in handy in order to repair other vehicles. The untouched parts are used to fit into other cars so that they can work and the repair becomes less expensive. People are opting for salvage cars for many reasons. If you intend to do so then make sure you know about the history of the car well before buying it.

The best way to get a rebuilt car is by attending public auto auctions. Most of the times the wreck yards and the insurance companies communicate to the auction houses regarding the stock they have. The salvage auto auction can be easily located on the phone book. You may also be a part of it by logging on to the auction online. The Manheim auto auction is one of the most reliable ones at present. There are two types of auctions held. One is for the general public while the other is for licensed dealers only. Enquire from the car repairing shops for details of the used car auction.

Before attending an auction be sure of what exactly you want. Make a list of the things you want from the auction. Remember that all is not fine with the vehicles in used car auctions. So it is advisable to have an expert with sound technical knowledge with you. Beware of your financial ability. Do not go overboard seeing the vehicles. Indecision can lead you to invest in the wrong car. It is also wise to enquire directly at the auction house regarding questions you may wish to ask.

Proceed to buy the vehicle with a cool mind. Do not fix your preference only on one car. You ought to have other cars in your list of preferences. This is because the car you like most may be beyond your ability to pay. When in an auction always bid the highest you can pay. Never cross your financial limits.

Having purchased the vehicle, commence with the paper work. The change of title, ownership, and the registration papers are some of the documents you will need. The auction houses usually help place the vehicle on the trailer for transportation. Make sure you know the place where your car will be loaded .Ask the auction employees to be present there. The loading is not over and the responsibility of the auction is not complete unless the car is well fastened and the spare parts are loaded too. Remember that a car from USA may not always have a title. Always purchase a vehicle that has a title otherwise you will face a hard time looking for one.

Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Pesuzok(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello Export1,

I called your office and someone told me you no longer offer financing to Nigeria.

Please confirm this information and get back to me.

I want financing for my next purchase.

Thank you
Re: Financing To Nigeria! by Export1: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pesuzok: Hello Export1,

I called your office and someone told me you no longer offer financing to Nigeria.

Please confirm this information and get back to me.

I want financing for my next purchase.

Thank you

Thank you for your message.
You're right, we have some changes in financing terms. Financing has been put on hold till February for the first clients' purchases.
But you're still welcome to apply for financing with the next cars you're buying with us, and we'll be glad to provide it to you.
We'll keep you updated, once situation changes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Many Miles/km To A Full Tank: Or Mpg Does Ur Run? / *LIVE IN NAIJA PHOTOS* 2005 Toyota Highlander Limited PRE ORDERED BY MASKURAID / 2001 Toyota Corolla (manual Transmission) Price: 2500$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.