Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Be Careful When Answering Your Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Careful When Answering Your Calls (1479 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by grammy: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hi!
Please be careful with the call you receive from an unknown persons. If you receive a phone call on your mobile,saying that they're checking your mobile line, and you have to press # 90 or #09 or any other number.

End this call immediately without pressing any numbers. There is a fraud company using a device that once you press #90 or #09 they can access your "SIM" card and make calls at your expense. Forward this message to as many friends as you can, to stop it. This information has been confirmed by both Motorola and Nokia. There are over 3 Million mobile phones being infected by this virus in all around the world now.

Check out this news in the CNN web site. PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVING A MOBILE PHONE.

Check www.phone-talks..com for updates.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
i don't think its applicable in nigeria, but anyhow its better safe than sorry, thanks a lot for the info, i read this few months back on the company notice board.
lets all be careful.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by hayprof(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2008
I got this sometimes ago, tongue

ThanX.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by MrInfo1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
grammy:

Check www.phone-talks..com for updates.

Can't you guys get it? undecided

This dude is only advertising his blog.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Info
u well? where on earth did u get that quotation from?
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by MrInfo1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
This aren't his first time angry
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
grmmy would be wasting his time cUz i hardly click links, worse still links.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by MrInfo1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
What about adsence links ?grin
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
infobaba:

What about adsence links ?grin
funny
no i don't click those either, if anyone is catchy and i want to check it up i just mouse over the link, get the website from the status bar and open a new tab and type the link.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by MrInfo1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Dual Core:

funny
no i don't click those either, if anyone is catchy and i want to check it up i just mouse over the link, get the website from the status bar and open a new tab and type the link.

What about if by mistake? grin
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by grammy: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2008
Hey!

@info, i need you to know that the information is real, just be careful, so what's wrong is i try to advertise my blog, do you have a problem with that.

See there is nothing wrong in clicking on blog links, they are safe; remember they were kept there by Google themselves, so if you click you are only doing yourself more good, as you get more informations.

Tell me don't you see Google adverts on Nairaland, so you have never click on any? if so i guess there's something wrong with you.

See, it's just an online business where you get to create your blog or website and then google use it to advertise, it's called Google Ad sense, note it's safe to click on them, by click you get more information and safe site posted by Google, and you also assist me in making money like 10 cent, i guess it the fact that i make the money that disturbing you grin
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2008
grammy:

See, it's just an online business where you get to create your blog or website and then google use it to advertise, it's called Google Ad sense, note it's safe to click on them, by click you get more information and safe site posted by Google, and you also assist me in making money like 10 cent, i guess it the fact that i make the money that disturbing you grin

don't get me started plz, i have a google adsense account and 2 adbrite accounts, and i use the fecking accounts on ma sites, now i don't give two fecks who clicks on what. ok? so i sure as hell know what adsense is.
its is ma god damned wish not to click on links, so stay off ma fecking wishes and respect them.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by Emeka72(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
That means when you recieve a call from an unknown caller , You shouldn't answer it.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by maxjax(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Emeka 7
If u act that way u gonna miss that job u hav bn searchn f0' : D
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
it has never been safe to answer unknown numbers, na n1aja we dey, anything can happen grin. i don't answer calls from unknown numbers very often, but i answer calls that don't show numbers but just show "Call", those ones are most likely international numbers.

Calls I don't pick:
1. Unknown Numbers
2. Infobaba's Number
3. Seun's Number
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by Emeka72(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Dual core, does Seun know your number?
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by luluosas(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
Any thing can happen. Just follow the wise counsel.
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by MrInfo1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
Emeka 7.:

Where seun go save am?  grin
Re: Be Careful When Answering Your Calls by DualCore1: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
Emeka 7.:

when even Jay Z, bow wow, ciara dem no know my number, na Seun wan come know my number. Emmy, take ur time o

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Sony Ericsson Experia X10? / Which Of The Affordable BB Phones Can I Use To Watch Online T.V And F.M Radio / Where Can I Buy MTN Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.