Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dangote Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Calling (1201 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Calling by codemaster2much: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2012
some one call me from kano that they have started receiving text message any news
Re: Dangote Calling by mrprince3: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
what ever happened to the already existing thread? Besides we were told at the interview venue that we''ll get a feed back in a months time so why are you raising a false alarm?
Re: Dangote Calling by codemaster2much: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
thanks, sorry for the mix up i just found out that the guy that call my friend is his friend from kano with the name Dangote...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
codemaster2much: some one call me from kano that they have started receiving text message any news

My dear hope you are not raising false alarm. You'll be banned if we found out that this is just a hoax.
Re: Dangote Calling by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
codemaster2much: some one call me from kano that they have started receiving text message any news
r u really ready 2 go to kano
Re: Dangote Calling by olumaxi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
codemaster2much: thanks, sorry for the mix up i just found out that the guy that call my friend is his friend from kano with the name Dangote...
guy! Walai u don kolo..cant stop laffin..thanks 4 makin me laff since mrng
Re: Dangote Calling by dicksonadams(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2012
codemaster2much: thanks, sorry for the mix up i just found out that the guy that call my friend is his friend from kano with the name Dangote...
Mcheeew

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY AT A BANK IN IBADAN / Pan Ocean Oil Corporation Industrial Attachment / Urgent Recruitment For Graduates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.