Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Help With Ait Programmes Director Contacts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help With Ait Programmes Director Contacts (1160 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Ait Programmes Director Contacts by Okoroson(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2006
Since it appears AIT is the only african station showing the soap opera; "When u are mine", they seems to be tossing us the viewers to any direction they want.

They keep repeating already shown episodes, and keeping interrupting the programme every now and then with adverts.

Its obvious the are placing the money ahead of the viewers interest. The most annoying thing is, i reside in Warri and i guess AIT head office is located in Lagos. I really need to get to the Boss (Chief Aleogho Dokpesi) or whoever is in charge of the programme; "Cuando Seas Mia".

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with any useful contact information (especially a gsm number) of the person in charge of running the programme "When you are mine".

Kindly email it with any necessary information to my email address: gentlegenius6@yahoo.com

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation

Paul Okoro - aka - gentlegenius

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Movie / Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood / Know Any Nigerian Cartoons For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.