Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tonto Dike's New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike's New Song (5728 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / What's Your Say On Tonto Dike's New Songs ?? Hi & Itz Ova / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's New Song by ashmanpolo: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg who get th video.

_______ (=D
__//...II......\\____ \
*NG**NG* II*NG**NG**NG**NG*\\ 
------------------ 
Hahahaha= laff wan make motor. jam me O.

Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by bobbbyhills123: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
tonto this is absolute garbage......u suck........even incredible hulk can't stand your ultrasonic sound waves from ur song. tonto d tonto............i just blame the sound engineers and producer....they couldn't advice you.......i didn't even here a thing from that song all i could here was "I wanna get high for all of you" what kinda crap is that? if you like get high till ur nose bleed......what our business please save us 5-7 minutes of that carp and act some movies where you gonna be Unclad or sumtin that will sell more...........Toto dickle............no originality....ur wack......music is neva ur tin.......stick to what you know........and don't waste peoples time.... with ur noise that even Autotune couldn't save......D voice even confuse the autotune.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by shugacaneman: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
I just heard the song after so many comments. I found out that she made fame through the wrong song. Lamo. Believe it or not, its the most talked abt song now!!!
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by tintingz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
I've also listened to the 3 songs she released produced by one guy snipper. . .gosh! See how naija peeps dey yab tonto for this song. . .i think this's what she wants her name trending everywhere gaining more popularity for that sicking tracks she released grin . . .well the song no bad na tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Zi: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
"Na wa o. Na by force to sing?
I just downloaded that new single to my Nokia, and now the two hand are not joining again! angry angry angry "
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
bobbbyhills123: tonto this is absolute garbage......u suck........even incredible hulk can't stand your ultrasonic sound waves from ur song. tonto d tonto............i just blame the sound engineers and producer....they couldn't advice you.......i didn't even here a thing from that song all i could here was "I wanna get high for all of you" what kinda crap is that? if you like get high till ur nose bleed......what our business please save us 5-7 minutes of that carp and act some movies where you gonna be Unclad or sumtin that will sell more...........Toto dickle............no originality....ur wack......music is neva ur tin.......stick to what you know........and don't waste peoples time.... with ur noise that even Autotune couldn't save......D voice even confuse the autotune.....

She Offend You B4?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Michaellem(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Zi: "Na wa o. Na by force to sing?
I just downloaded that new single to my Nokia, and now the two hand are not joining again! angry angry angry "

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by ashmanpolo: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2012

Hmmm... Lie lie
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by ashmanpolo: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2012

Hmmm... Daddy u can lie o
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Seun(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Amusing.
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2012
LWTMB for this one grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike's New Song by ncpat(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
New release Condom song

Listen HERE

Download HERE

(1) (Reply)

Killah Priest --- The Man With The Best Cinematic lyrics Ever Known! / Naina Video Song Download Dangal / Nigerian Rock Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.