Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others (652 Views)

African First Ladies Summit Leadership: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhar / Get Admitted In Fupre 2011/2012 / Deregulation: We’ll Ground Nigeria - Nlc, Tuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others by Ptimes: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
In an arrival speech made in the absence of many reporters who were not allowed to the airport tarmac – where the speech was reportedly made- the first lady, Patience Jonathan, has denied being admitted to “the hospital,” for “any cosmetic surgery, more or less tummy-tuck.”

Several Nigerian media, quoting hospital and presidency sources reported that Mrs. Jonathan was admitted in a German hospital, the Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany, an assertion the first lady has now denied.
Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/103995-patience-jonathan-denies-being-admitted-in-the-hospital-for-tummy-tuc-others.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others by Ramcie(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yes she wasn't even admitted at all. She went for site seeing and to window shop round the Hospitals theatre and Intensive care unit (ICU). undecided. *tell that to the marines*
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others by Pysam(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
That woman is a true christian now the way she spoke when she came down from the plane did nt show sign of any one who went for tommy slimming.she was so spiritual I like the patience I saw even if it is scam I don't care
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Leave MY FELLOW WIDOWERS alone pls.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Search Google Base? / I Really Enjoy Nairaland Than Facebook Or Twitter. / How Do You Become Successful: New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.