Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dr Sid Regrets Attack On D'banj's Audio Leak Conversation With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Regrets Attack On D'banj's Audio Leak Conversation With Davido (975 Views)

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Regrets Attack On D'banj's Audio Leak Conversation With Davido by Toshtos: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
The popular saying that 'never trust anyone except God' may have finally been heeded to by singer and MAVIN Records artiste, Dr Sid if his tweets yesterday is taken seri
ous. This is because Dr Sid has openly reacted to the ripples cause by the controversial audio leak of a private conversation he had with Davido and some others recently. He has also expressed his disappointment over the issue.

In the conversation, Dr Sid reportedly fumed that former Mohits boss, D'Banj was responsible for he (Dr Sid) not being known by music lovers in Nigeria like the Kokomaster. He claimed that D'Banj overshadowed him because of the fame he attained while both were still under same label.

Reacting to leaked conversation, Dr Sid took to twitter and tweeted, "Hi tweeps, hope everyone is having a good day? Please permit me to address the issue of the recording that was released this weekend," he posted on the micro-blogging site.

The singer continued, "I had a PRIVATE conversation with people I trusted (Kamal, Dbanjs' associate Evil, Godfather, Davido, B-Red). I'm entitled to my opinion and its unfortunate that this happened. Sadly, someone chose to record this private conversation and release it to the public.
READ MORE

SOURCE:http://www.naijaolofofo.com/2012/10/dr-sid-regrets-attack-on-dbanjs-audio.html

Re: Dr Sid Regrets Attack On D'banj's Audio Leak Conversation With Davido by Sharingan: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ummm,he kinda blames d'banj,isnt dat pathetic,kokomasta has bin dere b4 him so i c no "overshadowing" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Girlfriend Revealed Photos!! / Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is 29!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.