Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help Needed For Validating School Diplomas To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed For Validating School Diplomas To Study Abroad (450 Views)

. / Poly Diplomas / Jamb Regristar Asked All Higher Institutions To Scrap Predegres/diplomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For Validating School Diplomas To Study Abroad by marion1988: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Hello, a friend of mine is going to study abroad and he needs to validate/authenticate his latest study diplomas as well as his birth certificate. But before taking them to the Embassy for their authentication, they need to be validated/authenticated by the Nigeria Government. Can you help me with the informatio of where to go, how much times does it take, and the cost of it? Thank you all for your huge help!
Re: Help Needed For Validating School Diplomas To Study Abroad by valkaka(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
come to ghana and study...no jamb.exams or any agent feess...hala me on valentinekakawilliams@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Auchipoly Admission Thread. / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekit Part Time 2nd List Is Out / This Is To Notify All Candidates Whose Names Appeared In EBSU Merit/most Preferr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.