Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers (1523 Views)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / How To Create/ Open 2go Mobile Chat Account / 2go Mobile Chat For Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers by legalwealth(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders and all facebook users that are using Mobile phones

I just observed that FACEBBOK launched FACEBOOK Mobile chat today 18th of October 2012 for mobile phones browsers like operamini and other browsing applications
I will be discussing on it looking at the angle of business.

You will agree with me that FACEBOOK had been a source of traffic,revenue and many more for so many people especially business men and women,companies as they've been promoting their products and service therein for them to make money and create wealth.
I was amazed seeing FACEBOOK mobile chat on my tab when I logged in this morning and I clicked on it and I was amazed that I saw my facebook friends that were online.
I inititated a chat with them and it showed up once and for all and I started chatting with them.

Another amazing thing is that you can as well turn ON or OFF facebook Mobile chat just as we do on Facebook desktop mode if you do not want to chat with your friends.

That is great..Isn't it and how do you think that this will affect those actively using FACEBOOK as means of promoting their brands,products and services.

To use Facebook Mobile Chat on your mobile phone very well and to save your MB very well,download and install operamini from opera.com and log in into facebook.
After logging in,click on CHAT icon after notification,click on TURN ON and you will see your facebook friends that are online.

Just click on the name of anyone that you want to chat with and you are connected.

To chat with lots of friends,open different
tabs on your operamini and open facebook on each tab as much as you want depending on your type of operamini and phone but operamini 7.0 for Symbian phones,smart phones works best in this way

What do you have to say about this?
Love to hear your say and as well other nairalanders and guests.
Re: Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2012
Useless , even 2go does a better job with less bytes . So I should be refreshing to check if someone had reply me.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2012
ITbomb: Useless , even 2go does a better job with less bytes . So I should be refreshing to check if someone had reply me.

Exactly, Facebook would soon start losing it like BB is losing it.
Re: Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers by luluosas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
I saw it on a friend BB today.
Re: Facebook Mobile Chat Launched Today On Mobile Phones' Browsers by ITbomb(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
luluosas: I saw it on a friend BB today.
I too saw it on a friend X3 two days ago

(1) (Reply)

Help Unlock Nokia E5. / Any Solution To Phone Number That Usually Display" Number Busy" When Dialled / Cheapest Etisalat Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.