Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business (946 Views)

Urgent Loan Request / Urgent Loan Request / Request To Hire A Training Facility In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2012
I hereby request a loan facility of N800,000 - N1,000,000 (min/max) to kick-off a Mobile Application Development Platform business.

I am Business Strategist, Innovator, Researcher and an Entrepreneur in a wide variety of Business and IT solutions. Keen about strategic alliances and partnerships in all areas of interest; especially technology transfer and collaboration.

Currently the Manager, Business and Solutions Development for Smartoffice InfoTech - a privately-owned business automation solutions and IT consulting firm in Nigeria that offers:

- Business automation solutions
- Mobile application development platform
- e-Commerce Solutions
- IT security and support

BRIEF:

Smartoffice IT has a White-label agreement for a mobile application development platform for developing cross-platform native mobile apps. This can allow for mobile app developers to develop and test apps on their mobile devices free until they are ready to host/publish to Apple Store or Google play which requires monthly subscription.

Customizable mobile app templates currently exist for these ten (10) industries:

Automotive, Radio station, Travel company, Online publishers, Hospitality, Retail, Fashion, Insurance, Artist and Real estate.

MARKET SIZE:

The mobile app development platform can be used by any developer in the world. It is the first mobile app development platform in Nigeria.

PURPOSE OF LOAN:

The loan is required to pay for the monthly White-label partnership for the first 2-3 months.

PROFIT SOURCES AND EXPECTED INCOME/ANNUM:

1 - Direct development of mobile apps
(30 apps / year)........................ N4.5 Million

2 - Mobile app development training
(4 sessions / year)..................... N3.6 Million

3 - Developers subscription................. N1.5 Million

For expression of interest or further discussion, kindly contact me at:

E-mail | sbejide@smartofficeng.net
Phone | +234 708 311 8187
Skype | sbejide

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
Talk to Jim Ovia foundation. They might be interested in your work if you're an Android App developer. wink
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by staaari: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Shola, I could be interested as a Venture Partner.

But I need to see more detailed structure of this IT business.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Brand_new: Talk top Jim Ovia foundation. They might be interested in your work if you're an Android App developer. wink

Thank you very much for your advise as I really appreciate it. Yes, the mobile app platform supports development of Android Apps fore both mobile and tablet devices.

Thank you smiley
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
staaari: Shola, I could be interested as a Venture Partner.

But I need to see more detailed structure of this IT business.

Thank you for showing your interest in my proposed mobile app development business. I will be available at short notice to showcase to you the platform and also show you necessary documents as regards the business.

However, I will appreciate it if we can also communicate via these contacts of mine:

E-mail| sbejide@smartofficeng.net
Skype | sbejide

Thank you sir.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by obowunmi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pls be careful about SCAMS.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi: Pls be careful about SCAMS.

SCAMS! As rightly said.

Thank you for the caring and sincere advise. I will definitely be on the look-out as it is one of the business ethics anywhere in the world.

Thank you for the advise.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
To expatiate on the proposed business, the Mobile App development platform is well equipped for creating cross-platform native apps for Apple iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, BlackBerry playbook and so on.

Also note that one of the advantages of the platform it allows for easier publishing of your apps to Apple store and/or Google Play. You don't have to wait endlessly or effortlessly trying to publish your app. We host and help publish your app to these stores.

Our cloud technology allows always ready apps with 99.999% up time.

This is a very viable business to venture into only if we can make it work by funding the initial payments required for the platform to kick-off, hence the request for the said loan facility.

Why not put a call through today or send me your contacts for more discussions on how to benefit from this business.

E-mail| sbejide@smartofficeng.net
Skype | sbejide

Thank you sir.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by ucheki(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
I give loans at 6% interest rate call 08032532739
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2012
ucheki: I give loans at 6% interest rate call 08032532739

Thank you ucheki. I will contact you soon.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2012
Let me know your terms if you are interested in this business offer. I assure you, it's WIN WIN!
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
It is a new week, why not GRAB this new opportunity!
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
For your information, this is going to be the pioneer Mobile Application Development Platform in Nigeria. The opportunities are enormous and what I am proposing is a fair share in the buisness.

The platform allows for the development of native mobile applications for most smartphones.

For expression of interest or further discussion, kindly contact me at:

E-mail | sbejide@smartofficeng.net
Skype | sbejide

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Re: Loan Request To Fund Mobile Application Development Platform Business by SmartofficeIT(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business Website For Your Company ? / Start Importing With Less Than N10,000 Now!!! / Monday 4th August 2014 Brand New & Fairly Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.