Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? (1499 Views)

SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / Have You Heard About Reachnaija.com? / Nigerian Webmasters' Association? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2008
Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start? I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

If you are yet to learn of this opportunity, send me your mail address at cfs2008 @ iconsystemplus.com
(Please, don't copy and paste this email address as you see it. There are spaces between them.)

I'm waiting to receive them but please, tell more people of this opportunity and do well to post your comments even your testimonies here so that others can believe as well.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by chronicles(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
Is the wealth creation tool a secret that it will warrant sending individual emails to you before one will know what it is?
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
The statement above na my own ooo, just realized my neighbour while using my laptop last night signed in with his username without informing me.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
Well, I think if you are in the possession of the idea I have here you will not say just what you have said. You should also be asking why people organize seminars teaching about this and not just put it into plain writing, telling the whole secret to people openly. Mind you, this is someone else business and they live on it. If you think what I'm saying is a piece of trash and makes no meaning to you, forget about it and let those who have sent their emails enjoy the contents then tell you about it. Just wait for their testimonies. I don't think I have the time to use my registered company to reap people off their hard earned money. I am doing no good to myself. Those I have introduced into this are now contacting me as their adviser and believe you me, there is no day they don't rake in at least N5,000 just working on the idea they have just learnt.

Remain cool man!!! cheesy
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2008
According to you some people you have provided the information are already making N5000.00, who is paying?

This is the classical explanation by people that organize seminars to teach people how to make millions without applying the skills themselves because the only way they make money is by charging people for the seminars.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by tundewoods(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2008
Afam:

This is the classical explanation by people that organize seminars to teach people how to make millions without applying the skills themselves because the only way they make money is by charging people for the seminars.

I think Afam is right,The typical approach embraced by forex and internet marketing gospel preachers
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
tundewoods:

I think Afam is right,The typical approach embraced by forex and internet marketing gospel preachers

Nice question here. I am happy this question is coming up in open here and not privately on IMs.

You get paid immediately you offer your service. You receive your payment in your hands and do with it whatever you wish. Once you have gotten the idea and start applying it, your money starts rolling in. This is not any MLM or Affiliates asking you to complete a table circle before you get paid.

I hope this is enough answer to combat your question.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by webguru(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
u take mail adds so u build ur list wink
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
I don't see it the you are. All I intention is simply to send some info out to them. Simply that.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by emonkey(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

Obviously that's where the N10,000 comes from - people parting with N2000 for the information you are selling. Nice racket. wink
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2008
@e-monkey

I love that post. It just made you a full Naija man but if I may ask, have you gotten the full info or are you like a drop out from school?

People who by the grace of GOD have gotten this at least kept me awake all night answering their calls and chatting with others. At least I'm happy about 5 have started. They have seen the idea work for others but were thinking there was a big deal behind it not until I have revealed what they never knew to them.

TO your greatest peace of mind.

If you've made enough to sustain you, don't discourage others unless you have something with which to help them get started. This is 2008 and needs no GO-SLOW.

Hey, I love your posts in this forum shaa!
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2008
I knew this was another information selling scam out there.

A simple email to the poster returned the following

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear XXXX,

Thanks for your mail. I am happy you responded in time so as to join the
winning team to keep raking in more funds, growing richer. This is not a
"get rich quick" scheme but it is based on your personal endeavour. One
promise I am making to you here is that you will never be disappointed and
will never regret being a part of this scheme.

Welcome to this Cash Flow System. It is a system that provides an endless
stream of income starting from today you are discovering it till whenever
it ends. For me, as long as there is Internet connectivity and as long as
our educational sector is concerned and most importantly, as long as
Information and Communication Technology is concerned, revolution will
continue getting to become better and will never reverse her flow.

Our Ministry of Education unknowingly created this opportunity for anyone
interested to start raking in funds from her invention. I personally
recognized the opportunity and called it a Cash Flow System and turned the
idea into an Internet Gold Mining opportunity. So many people who have
learnt it are now making a lot of money from it. You too can do the same
as well. Seminars are being offered also on the subject and are held at
the rate of even N10,000. (Confer with Success Digest Extra (A forthnight
published newspaper from Success Attitude Development Centre of Dr. Sunny
Obazu-Ojeagbase)on their November 2007 edition of their newspaper).

What I am telling you here is a reality. In fact, once you can click on a
mouse, you are where you want to be. You simply turn from being an
Employee to an Employer in a matter of hours. IT IS A BIG TRUTH. I would
have just told you the whole thing in a matter of some seconds but if I
don't educate you properly on it then I am making a big mistake. It will
be like converting a possessed person and not telling him/her where or
what next to do from that point.

A tip of the iceberg here.

Have you wondered the amount of money schools make from their online
presence not to talk about examination bodies? Figure it out. I guess
online presence has created created this opportunity. What else do you
expect me so say here? I have opened the hidden secret now to you.

Lastly, this whole idea has been packaged in a manual comprehensive enough
to guide you start off and run this Cash Flow System. Check this website
for more details.

http://www.iconsystemplus.com/cfs2008

I hope you will enjoy what is in stock there. Don't be scared about if
this is real or not. You have a 30 DAYS GUARANTEE to run this Cash Flow
System and confirm if it is real. If you try it, practicing all that was
thought and you still did not make anything out of it, kindly inform me
and you will have your money back.

http://www.iconsystemplus.com/cfs2008

A promise I'm making is that you will never fail and this package will
never fail you. NEVER!!! I PROMISE YOU THIS.

Regards,
Marcellinus Okeke
CEO,
ICON SYSTEM PLUS.
Tel: 08025933090, 08065148302
Email: marcellinus@iconsystemplus.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web LIVE – Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2008
@Afam

At the end of the day did you wait to get the whole info related to you or where to borne out of jealousy or annoyance that you had to pay to get the info related to you?

cheesy Funny Nigerian.

Get busy developing you Info Products which you know are for real than to keep castigating what others have developed. In fact, Afam, beg me to send you the download link to the manuals and I might consider doing it for you to convince you.

This is no fraud and will never be.

Don't be jealous. I could freely give you over 101 ideas to develop you own info product. Well na Naija we dey so u might not understand this so well. Get exposed a bit man,
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2008
The only way you make money from this scam is to collect N3,000.00 from unsuspecting Nigerians just like any other scammer out there.

From the very first post you would have stated that your "information" cost N3,000.00 and not tricking people into sending emails before being sent to your website where you ask them to pay you money.

There are a lot of ways to make genuine money online, this strategy is fast becoming history.

Jealousy? Well, even armed robber fit claim say police wey catch am dey jealous, no be Naija we dey?
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2008
cool
Now I understand your worries. That shouldn't bug you any longer. I just had to make interested people to send an email showing their interest. It is needless posting all here. Only people who it interests should come along but talk true shaa, if the information was free would you not have bought it and started making something out of it? See, the world is full of information so get one which has not been well developed then work on it.

Trying to make things clearer here or even giving away the idea but in a clothed manner, I have these questions to ask.

Do you know about Dr. Sunny and Pastor [Mrs.] Esther Obazu-Ojeagbase? Do you know of their network called Success Entrepreneurs Network? Do you know about Success Digest Extra the main product of the Network?

For more info on what idea is being talked about here, cf page 9 of the November 20, 2007 publication for the November Special Seminars. There you will see this idea exposed.

I think you will convinced that this is no fraud after gathering this info.

Man I like you because you are helping me build more trust on people who are interested in this idea and need more faith before they can purchase the manual containing this idea.

Thanks a million times.

I'm for real and my idea is for real.

To your greatest peace of mind AFAM.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by tundewoods(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2008
WOW ! This is quite interesting and amazing that both i and Afam would be pitching the same tent in this thread !

That by the way,buti truly agree with every bit of what AFAM has said about this scheme of yours isp+

@ ISP+
Stop ranting and trying to justify your misleading and fraudulent thread about your fantastic money spinning venture.

Just as Afam had earlier stated you could have just gone straight to the point and let the cat out of the bag instead of this your rather misleading title Webmasters :::Have you heard about this ?

I know you will still prove and defend yourself,by the way this is the [Web section of the forum not the Business Advert section
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2008
@tundewoods

You are just too funny. Hey duo, just ask me to give you the download link and stop trying to be a hero where there is nothing to conquer or do you want to be nominated as the king of the webmasters? There is no award no you or if you wish I could help create a custom award for your trying to justify your ignorance. If I may ask, what do you know about information product?
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by tundewoods(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
isp+:

@tundewoods
You are just too funny. Hey duo, just ask me to give you the download link and stop trying to be a hero where there is nothing to conquer or do you want to be nominated as the king of the webmasters? There is no award no you or if you wish I could help create a custom award for your trying to justify your ignorance. If I may ask, what do you know about information product?

I expected to hear such a reply and so im not suprised but the fact still remains that i doubt it if you will find gullible people here that will fall victim of this cheap money making scheme of yours.

I have nothing against you selling so called information products,what i have a problem with is your misleading and sweet mouth blabing you keep on exhibithing just to exthort 3K from innocent victims.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
Tundewoods

One assignment for you. Go, research and show us someone who has this idea that has been misled by it.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2008
@tundewoods,

You don't need to waste your energy on this isp+, let him continue to dribble himself with empty statements aimed at swindling people.

Ministry of Education created a wealth creation opportunity, can you imagine?

I wonder why this thread has not been deleted by the admin as it has no business being here in the first place.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by tundewoods(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
isp+:

Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start?

Simply put,he whats you to attend a seminar to know what the so called Ministry of Education Wealth tool is.

isp+:

I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.

You make that if you fina about 4 gullible people every day.But i honestly doubt it.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
I love Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin , we read new things everyday

isp+:

@tundewoods

i love the testimonials on your website http://iconsystemplus.com/cfs2008/
they are convincing enough, infact i am on my way FCMB right now to pay 3k into your account.
and thanks for the 2k discount.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
One thing will solve this whole arguments here.

WHAT IS YOUR FINAL SAY? A) THIS IS FRAUDULENT B) THIS IS NOT FRAUDULENT

Whichever is your answer, give reasons to back up your claim.

To your peace of mind pals.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by uspry1(f): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2008
It is similar thread by different poster that most Nigerian Abroad pissed off, read this at below:

Please, This is for Nigerian Abroad Only!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107922.0.html

Therefore: That's why your email offer is very skeptical and fraudulent. Period!!!
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by krs1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2008
There is this saying that for 1 lie a person tells, he/she have to tell 10 more lies to back it up.

@isp+,
if this your get rich quick scheme is so successful, why dont you desist from this unneccesary promo and counter talk and let the testimonies of your converts speak for themselves. I come across webmasters like you everyday with these kind of schemes and to tell you the truth, its OLD SKOOL stuff. All the same, best of luck to you and your converts.
Re: Webmasters::: Have You Heard About This? by OmniPotens(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2008
Hey! I think this guy should be applauded rather than be disputed this way. I risked it just to know what this guy really has and to be frank, he really has something to offer. It is working for me but don't know if it will for you. I'm new to this post and just a fresher from school that is why I think his idea got me busy earning something daily for myself. Maybe the way he put things here was not the right way and not the right place but his claims is SURE.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE NOW as I went, saw and conquered.

@isp+ "3 KPOSAA FOR YOU EVEN IF OTHERS SAY YOU BE WITCH"

More tips from you but not here again ooooooooo. Post am for the correct place or you will end up in this kinda mess again, having everyone again you.

I hail shaa all WEBMASTERS. All your posts so far in this forum "resurrects" a dying soul. Thanks to you all out here.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Pro Webdesigner For A Forum Designing Job! / Where Can I Get Free/cheap/ Reliable Vps Hosting / White & Black Hat SEO Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.