Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? (4089 Views)

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2012
For me am planning to serve in Lagos....With this new rules of doing your PPA in government organisation,what if I work my way into a good private organisation.Is there any penalty for this?
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by umarsanijada: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
hello am also waiting for Nov batch C , but truely i dont have any place in mind , just hoping God choose for me the best state n PPA thanks
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
umarsanijada: hello am also waiting for Nov batch C , but truely i dont have any place in mind , just hoping God choose for me the best state n PPA thanks
You are waiting for batch C Join the happy house here
https://www.nairaland.com/1070004/prospective-nysc-batch-c-2012/45#1070004.1447
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by ichidodo: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
KADUNA,KOGI,NIGER,NASARAWA,BENUE OR ABUJA.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by samplanner(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
i am planning to serve in either abuja or nasarawa and thank God bcs the new nysc policy has been reviewed due to the rejection of corp members.we can now be posted to ministries and other govt. affiliated companies.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
samplanner: i am planning to serve in either abuja or nasarawa and thank God bcs the new nysc policy has been reviewed due to the rejection of corp members.we can now be posted to ministries and other govt. affiliated companies.
......What of private companies?
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ashmark: ......What of private companies?
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by samplanner(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
no, we wil not be posted to private companies because the policy still stands but thereis an expansion in the area of coverage of the scheme which will allow corp members to be posted to ministries.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2012
samplanner: no, we wil not be posted to private companies because the policy still stands but thereis an expansion in the area of coverage of the scheme which will allow corp members to be posted to ministries.
You may be right but I still know of friends who worked there posting to private firms, am referring to Bach C
And again NYSC is not saying private coy should not ask of corper, but they only want those coy interested in having corpers posted to there coy to sign a MOU that corpers ll be employed after there 1 year service year, come to think of it, they use corpers as cheap labour year in year out.. So I see the point
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Ogbeche,what is MOU....R ave fwends that did dier service in private company.It al depend on hw smart you are and maybe people that you knw.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ashmark: @Ogbeche,what is MOU....R ave fwends that did dier service in private company.It al depend on hw smart you are and maybe people that you knw.
MOU means Memorandum of Understanding .... I also have friends too that served in private coy but that was for the batch A of 2012, the new Nysc commandant came weeks b4 the batch B began there service & enforced this law, I doubt if any one in batch B was allowed to serve in a private coy except the coy promises to employ him/her... Though I stand corrected sha, this is naija, laws are made to be broken
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by cutejoe1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
I just pray I'm posted to safe state....east or west.north cancelled!Lord pls hear ma prayers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by samplanner(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
the truth is dt dis policy cannot work bcs d rejection is too much and to b honest if d government wants to b balance in dis policy, those who studied medical courses shld also b posted to schools and teach biology but its a pity de were given much priority than some of us who studied architecture,town planning,engineerin and oda professional courses. for God sake what would an architect or a town planner teach in secondary schools. i pity dis country.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Samplanner, u're right and one tin is dt we need to smart up or else the governmt wil kill someone's dream.Lemme tel u smetin.....I ave a frnd dt jst finish service(Last batch C),he went to Unilag and work his service to Lagos and ave is PPA at Oando Plc....He said wen he was abt to finish he's service d cmpany was suggestin mayb de shld retain him or nt.The good news is dt he got a job in anoda company wit 6million p.a salary....D questn is d what if he has allowd d govermnt to send him to north 4 service nd start teachin in a schl....
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by lincoln08541(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Am jst prayin to be posted to a state free frm either boko haram or flood,and also a place that will not take me more than 5-7hours travel AMEN
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2012
@Lincoln,he's dt al u prayed for.What of ur PPA wic I believe is d main tin?
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by vanessaphilip(f): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
can someone get an acceptance letter from the company be4 coming to ?the orientation camp
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by samplanner(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
@venessa d coompany can only send a request letter at d orientation camps.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by vanessaphilip(f): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
@Sam,thanks
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Vincent41(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
ichidodo: KADUNA,KOGI,NIGER,NASARAWA,BENUE OR ABUJA.

go for benue..its de best..dats were am serving

Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Vincent 4: To all ma Bacth C kopa ready to Go..dis is ma advise to u all,cos i was given advice here on naira- land wen it was ma turn to Go(PRESENT BACTH B IN BENUE STATE)

BEFORE I START, I WISH UNA GOOD LUCK COS VERSITY WITOUT SERVICE WILL MAKE U A FAILURE IN DE PRESENCE OF PEOPLE....BEFORE COMMECMING UR SERVICE,I JUST WAN U TO WORK UR SERVICE BUT IF IT DID NOT WORK OUT,JUST BEFORE LEAVING FOR CAMP,JUST GET A DOCTORES REPORT FROM DE STATE HOSPITAL..NOTE=NOT PRIVATE HPSITAL OOOOOO
DIS IS COS MOST OF U WILL BE POASTED TO DE NORTH WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD PLACE TO SERVE...EVEN DE HAUSAS RUN AWAY FROM THEIR HOME.....FOOLS..
Am serving in benue state,in Abinsie....dis is ma number for more detail about srvice......ask Question before going to avoid being a JJC:::07066810184;2GO ID=mbamali100 and FB=Mbamali vincnet
Why should people contact you, pls remove your number for obvious reasons or should I do it for you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mr Vincent,pls say anytin dt u nid 2 say here.....No phone cal..U funny sha
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
At Ogbeche,which schl did u graduatd frm..Ur name sound familiar
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ashmark: At Ogbeche,which schl did u graduatd frm..Ur name sound familiar
Don't think so, cos my name is far different from my moniker.. To Ur question.. OOU
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
@Ogbeche,if ur name is far dfrent frm ur moniker then what is it,
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Ashmark: @Ogbeche,if ur name is far dfrent frm ur moniker then what is it,
You seriously expect me to drop my biodata on a faceless forum? Dream on
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2012
@Ogbeche.....Sayin u'r Oluwaseun Osewa or what does nt me u'r droppin ur biodata....Abi u'r involved in Aluu crime ni.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2012
Ashmark: @Ogbeche.....Sayin u'r Oluwaseun Osewa or what does nt me u'r droppin ur biodata....Abi u'r involved in Aluu crime ni.
You are a retardd for assuming am part of Aluu crime, I don't know u & don't care knowing you, Youngman stop pestering me for my name & move on with Ur miserable life
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by juli4dad(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Also a prospective Corper that will be Serving in Lagos. I have a Private firm in mind for my. PPA, how can I go about that.
Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2012
Am sorry o Mr Ogbeche.....Only me retardd,Miserable..I didnt knw u'r nt the type dt one can joke wit...Am only trying to b a friend and sayin dt are u part of Aluu is notin dt serious.....Everbodi on earth/NL knws u'r nt included in Aluu crime bt one advice 4 u 'Dnt just abuse people anyhw'.....Me miserable life....Jst 2 much for me bt thank GOD am nt d type dt wil start abusin on internet....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2012/2013 Batch C.....which State Are You Planning To Service? by Ashmark(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2012
juli4dad: Also a prospective Corper that will be Serving in Lagos. I have a Private firm in mind for my. PPA, how can I go about that.
........ It wil b beta if u knw sme1 in the private company.Talk 2 d person if they can send letter to camp requestin for u to work in dere cmpany.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To KANO. Batch A, 2019 posted to KANO. GET IN FOR VITAL UPDATE!!!!!! / Nysc Posting / Read Abroad But Can't Serve (nysc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.