Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd (2284 Views)

Heard This Name SWISS DRILLING LTD / Smith Drilling Ltd / Are You Interested In Subsea And Offshore Engineering Career In Aberdeen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd by SIRBANYE(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2012
Hello House,
I got a mail from the above company inviting me for a 3 weeks induction. Please is there anyone in the house that received the same mail or know the company. I would appreciate your response
Re: Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yes, I applied and got same invitation too. Meanwhile, I've been unable to contact them via phone, but there is no harm in trying, this could be the very job

1 Like

Re: Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd by SIRBANYE(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hi
Re: Global Offshore Engineering And Oil Drilling Ltd by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Guy same with me too, I've confided in people around me, and the tone of the invitation sounds so genuine, besides there is no clause on the letter. But my worry now is not being able to reach them. May be they used an old letter head with outdated numbers, or what do you thing? Warri to portharcourt is now quite a long and expensive journey of 7hours, instead of 3, as a result of this flood crisis, therefore requires an adequate inquiry for for the destination in question before any move, but all thesame, I'm already making plans to embark on this journey tomorrow, but still not comfortable not being able to reach them yet. You can reach me here 08036470470

(1) (Reply)

Internship Vacancies In Lagos!!!! / Pls How True Is This Job Interview. ASAP / The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.