Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) (20274 Views)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by vislabraye(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2012
@poster. May be you don't know the meaning or keke fia.
What is wrong with being real?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
And how does it affect the price of charcoal? undecided
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Gamuguma(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2012
to me there is nothing wrong though this is a blazing work of photoshop. I dnt believe in pics these days because i can manipulate almost anything with any pics editing software
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by pastie(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2012
Allow him to drink water atleast keep cupeee

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by rossybabe(f): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Buying plantain and so wat?is he not a normal person like us?even if he is a celebrity,becos he decided 2 buy it himself and not asking som1 else 2 do it 4 him?what's the big deal.mtchewwww.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by KINGwax(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

I think the OP needs to apply for Dangotes Graduate Drivers Programme..
nice statement. I bow
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by donobyno247: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2012
being a celebrity doesn't mean someone shld nt liv his/her normal life....i dnt thnk dia is anythn wrng in having wat one feels like.....wat would ppl av him do; maybe engage d service of someone who'll jst be preparing bolle or wat? dats rubbish
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2012
Maybe That Is Actually His Mom's Shop, Who Know's? Afterall, plantain is what he grew up selling. . . Maybe He just popped in To Say Hello To Mama!!! Good Son, Good Mom. Thank God 4 ur Life Tee!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2012
daywatcher:

this is how you know those that have never seen serious money

you are on point
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

This guy is a complete slowpoke. so dumb!!!!!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Donlouise(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2012
So timaya no fit buy boli again abi? Na wa 4 some. People o! Very soon nw dem go pt picture of timaya drinking garri
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by coolzeal(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2012
The OP is really funny. dude! are you kidding me, who doesn't like plantain or are you trying to tell me that he is too big to eat outside or what? geez some people are funny really..smh
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Rastamann: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
What is the big deal about this @ poster? I suggest that some thing posted on this site should be thoroughly screened and edited without fear or favor.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by henryboff(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2012
What is this craze in naija with pictures of celebrities doing normal everyday things? Abi Timaya no be person or him own type of human beign no dey chop food?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by ddippset(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Maybe its a plantain commercial.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by santa101: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
and so what? which kain celebrity....damn nigerians are poverty stricken
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by johnstar(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspi cer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?
I like d dude, cus he doesn't form unlike order mumu celebrities , shay noe b 9ja boi im b ni undecided
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by ismhab(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
How does this reduce the price of plantain in market.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Is he not a human being again?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by bonna4u(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
The last time I checked, bolee was not a contraband. Timaya is thus free to buy bolee when ever he feels like eaten roasted plantain. Madame how much for those 2 bolee(s) there?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by mallorca(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
and so?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jimiphunmmy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Critically looking at this picture,he was just passing byCritically looking at this picture,he was just passing byCritically looking at this picture,he was just passing by
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
See this OP o, so because they are celebrities, they should not eat boli again abi? Shey na diamond abi na gold you want make dem chop? mscheww.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jadakiss213(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
pastie:

Am not even sure weda he is certify to be Dangote driver.

I also wonder why GARRI is ban,if this kinda poo always make frontpage.
Guy,I think ure the one that's not qualified! Your English is demoralising.chai

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Burger01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nairalanders, how will this improve the situations of the country? Mtcheew.. angry
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by nosagold(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anybody wey fit send roasted riped plantain, red oil, ugba Ť☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ in capetown, Ŧħåϯ person don harmer βξ Ŧħåϯ, I'm serious here.....this is business
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by orlistepen: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Super1759: is there anything wrong with him eating plantain? Is he not a human being?a ph-boy for that matter
[color=#990000][/color he is a normal guy like us, say him be celeb cum mean say him no go eat? Abeg!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by callobi4me: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Timaya the plantain seller an plantain eater enjoy
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by pwettytemmy(f): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
And so f**king ωђă†? So because timaya bought roasted plantain, tonto dike's hi n itz ova gonna win grammy?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Who is Timaya?!?!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anything wrong in this?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by BBPREYEgarri: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
That bolee spot is actually close to my house and I was with Timaya that day and we actually ate the bolle together! This happened sometime last year.. And its making the front page of Nairaland this year! I think Nairaland has become a joke!

And how will this affect the price of garri in the market? Am asking the useless mod that put this on front page., when my pic of seun eating amala has not hit the front page?

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband / Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson / I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.