Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life (1276 Views)

Read The First Cv Ever By Leonado Davinci / Pls I Beg U In D Name Of God To Help Me With Ds Address / See My God In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by TreasureJ(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2008
My dear brothers and sisters that are waiting on the lord for good job, i just want to encourage you to keep believing, keep waiting and keep praying, it will surely come to pass.

After my NYSC in 2004, i got a small job that i was managing with, i worked there for almost two years, with very little salary, at the same time, my fiance then , whom i have bn with for some years was also doing a job with very small salary. He just manage to get an appartment but we did all we could to make our wedding come to pass, it was not possible because of lack of money.

i kept on beleiving God and praying that surely a day will come that i will smile again. towards the end of last year we just decided to take the bull by the horn and do the wedding that we can afford by December 07. But as God would have it, in Oct, 07. i was called for an interview in a bank, then an interview, and was given a job, it was just like a dream. by december i was called again by an international consultancy firm which i had attended the interview earlier last year, i was given a job there, i quickly resigned from the bank and resume there.
God so favoured us during our wedding with monies, gift and so many other things. now three weeks after our wedding, that is this month, my husband that has been looking for a good job for over 5years now just got an offer with one of the best bank in Nigeria.

Honestly, God has been so good to me and i know that any one here that has read or heard of this testimony will also testify greater things than what God has just done for me.

Just believe and dont be tired of prayers for prayers accumulates, though it may tarry, but it shall come to pass in Jesus name.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by asaajuomo1(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2008
Our Lord is SUFFICIENT for those that believe in HIM. I thank God for your life. Happy Married Life and wishing you the fruit of the womb.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by ebitim(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2008
i thank god for his blessings on your family and to you for keeping faith in your husband
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by Saygboo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
Praise, the God of all flesh. He has done in your life and repeated same with your husband. He is, indeed, a good God. Your testimony shall not be corrupted, in the name above all names. Ours shall come too
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2008
I am sure by now it is a known fact that 'he who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord'.
The first thing that comes with marriages ordained by the Lord is FAVOUR.
so Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by bobbyan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
I thank God for u and ur husband, Cogra Tula Tions!!! This is just the begining of favour from God to u and ur family am

so happy for u. Cogra Tula Tions!!!!!!!
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by realkemmy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
IT IS REALLY THE LORDS DOING, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR SIGHT.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by olaeli(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
That's what goes with wedding (favour) for those who hold it sacred. I am happy for you and please do keep the love burning, remember when the money wasn't there you love each other now that Gos is blessing you make sure you love yourselves much more. God is just starting with you, and for those who are ripe for marriage and who already have something doing, no matter how small the income is, I think this testimony should encourage you, send in your date and we will like to be your guest on your wedding day and watch what God will do provided you believe in HIM and you honestly know that the time is ripe for you, I am not talking about fantasy here ooo shocked
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by kjblow: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2008
Am happy for you oh. It's the lord doing and is mavellours in your sight. I key into your testimony for my oown blessing too. Greater hight man; we are getting there in Jesus name. amen.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by UncleCee: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2008
[center]All I have to say is to God be the glory!!![/center]
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by byluk(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2008
prayer indeed is the masters key.I thank God for your life.Am hoping on mine soon and i believe the God dat did it for you will do mine for me,Your testimony is a hope giving.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by Chylight: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
I appreciate God's favour for you. He is good and has shown his goodness to you. I give Him all the parise, adoration and thanks for he has fulfilled his word on you and your husband. He never lies and He is always and forever dependable. Congratulations my favoured one. I am still praying to God to let Him favourable counternance shine upon me so that His name will be glorified in my life. Happy married life and I wish you all the goods things that go with it.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by sweetonyx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Praise God grin grin
Happy Married Life.
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by Adeyemmy: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yours is just a confirmation the our GOD is faithfull
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by Adeyemmy: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yours is just a confirmation that our GOD is faithfull
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by AngleJ: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2008
My dear,am so happy 4 you. I know what am passing through now,but your testimony encourage me more. I know that I will Laugh as you are doing now, and I believe God that I will testify my own soon. Once again am happy 4 u. Congrats for being faithful 2 ur husband and keep it on. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by justmoi2: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2008
i am so happy for you , your story is a source of inspirations to others, thanks very much i really needed that
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by weebee(f): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2008
What a good news? Congratulations and happy married life.
Thats just a tip of the iceberg
just wait till God crowns it with twins soon -two boys!
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by TreasureJ(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
Weebee, i say amen to that, thanks very much and thanks to every body in the house, every body's mouth will be filled with greater testimony before the end of Feb., 08 in Jesus name. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Read The Faithfulness Of God In My Life by shols: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2008
God is faithful. I really rejoice with you and I pray that we will receive more of such testimonies next month. Feb 08

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Start Your Own Business With 6000 Naira Only / Qatar Airways Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.