Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? (797 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2012
THIS IS A SERIOUS DISCUSSION FOR ADULTS ONLY!!!!

This morning i was telling my wife about a nicholas cage movie i watched in which nearly allowed his wife get shot to protect their daughter
then our discussion leads to her asking me how far i would go to protect her i said i would do anything but submit my arse to another man!! and my wife becomes angry

and she says if we were both held up by armed robbers in our home or kidnappers would i allow them rape her instead of submitting my arse? i thought about and realized i can actually live with her getting raped than submit my anus!!!
pls before you ladies out there judge me ask your husbands the same question!!! after all its is for better for worse? like i told my wife she would be taking one for the team!!! undecided undecided

SO TO ALL MARRIED OF ENGAGED NAIRALAND MEN, IN A SITUATION WERE YOU AND YOUR WIFE WERE HELD BY KIDNAPPERS OR ROBBERS AND THEY ASKED YOU TO EITHER ALLOW THEM RAPE YOUR WIFE OR THEY WOULD ALL TAKE TURNS IN SODOMIZING YOU THE HUSBAND WHAT WOULD YOU DO? undecided undecided[b]

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2012
^^^^again, a clear example of the hypocrisy of Nigerian men, where it is ok for wifey to "take one for the team", but husband would NEVER think of taking one for the team (if the armed robbers were g.ay)........BWAAAAAAH!

as for your scenario, then let half of the robbers ra.pe wifey, and the other half so.domize hubby, et voila!
Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by MyneWhite1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is so sick. But Mrbrown gave a good reply.

SMH
Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by obowunmi(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Be careful what you wish or hope for.
Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by preciousmee: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2012
obowunmi: Be careful what you wish or hope for.

You promised to protect her always so why contemplating in such a scenario . She is a weaker vessel what if she died in the process?
Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
The question should be, "what won't you do?", example; submit you a/rz/e to be smashed and protect your wife.
Re: SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
lestat: THIS IS A SERIOUS DISCUSSION FOR ADULTS ONLY!!!!

This morning i was telling my wife about a nicholas cage movie i watched in which nearly allowed his wife get shot to protect their daughter
then our discussion leads to her asking me how far i would go to protect her i said i would do anything but submit my arse to another man!! and my wife becomes angry

and she says if we were both held up by armed robbers in our home or kidnappers would i allow them rape her instead of submitting my arse? i thought about and realized i can actually live with her getting raped than submit my anus!!!
pls before you ladies out there judge me ask your husbands the same question!!! after all its is for better for worse? like i told my wife she would be taking one for the team!!! undecided undecided

SO TO ALL MARRIED OF ENGAGED NAIRALAND MEN, IN A SITUATION WERE YOU AND YOUR WIFE WERE HELD BY KIDNAPPERS OR ROBBERS AND THEY ASKED YOU TO EITHER ALLOW THEM RAPE YOUR WIFE OR THEY WOULD ALL TAKE TURNS IN SODOMIZING YOU THE HUSBAND WHAT WOULD YOU DO? undecided undecided[b]

Oooohhh!!! You're such a nasty, selfish, wicked, shameless, self-centred, egoistic, chauvinistic, sad excuse for a man.

You deserve to be divorced by your wifey asap for putting her in the firing line to protect your sorry a$$!

**Add coward to that list above **

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Young Mom Keeps Toddler On Leash Like A Dog So He Wouldn’t Get Lost / Does He Really Look Like Saka? / How Do You Explain What A Shadow Means To A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.