Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Let's Talk About Cassava - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Let's Talk About Cassava (1051 Views)

Can U Supply And Install Acs For Us? Let's Talk / Now Lets Talk About Businesses We Can Start With No Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Cassava by seyigiggle: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Why is it that most people are not talking about this subject?

Folks in the house with the prerequisite experience come on board

STAGE 1 Cassava farming: this is the cultivation of the cassava plant, it requires research for the best species and best land for cultivation.

STAGE 2 Cassava processing: the processing includes but not limited to soft grinding (garri and starching) and chippings (cassava flour)

STAGE 3 Packing: sachetting or bagging of the processed cassava

STAGE 4 Sales: transportation of the processed cassava to consumers. The sales also includes sales of the cassava back during processing to those who may need it (fish farms, pig farms, rabbit and so on)

That’s the little I know.

Now my question is how to practicalise all this stages? Most importantly stage 2, 3 and 4

Your contributions will be appreciated.

I intend to purchase 1 hectare for the stage one and also buy from other farmers who may have it stocked, also transportation will be taken care of.
Re: Let's Talk About Cassava by Simplesample(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
You can get raw cassava @ #11000-12000/ton,cassava starch paste ,processing machines and more, email me with what you actually need at nichoranky@yahoo.com or ping:3252DDF5

(1) (Reply)

Merchant / Agency Acquisition Consultancy (for Mobile Money Operators) / Stone Crusher Introduction And Purpose / Dredgers Of Different Sizes For Sale, Hire And Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.