Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) (20784 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / 3 Key Reasons Nigerian Airlines Should Offer Inflight Wifi / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
On International flights, Please do not eat what you know nothing of simply because some fellow passengers ordered it

6 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: and why is this Point not No.1? angry

Tonto's song has probably rigged the thread!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by clip: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for this tread just coming from Dubai. Wiomen under 18 unaccompanied is not allowed into the airline.
You can prepare your hand glove incase of the cold AC
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by manny4life(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
flanrey: On International flights, Please do not eat what you know nothing of simply because some fellow passengers ordered it

Isn't that the fun part of traveling? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Reference(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
jpcomrade: What of agbada/babariga?

Parachute. That can't be a bad thing on Nigerian airlines.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
clip: Thanks for this tread just coming from Dubai. Wiomen under 18 unaccompanied is not allowed into the airline.
You can prepare your hand glove incase of the cold AC
noted. Can one holds a few amount of garri?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by ubong560(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
And pls dont spk MRS JONATHAN kind of engrish 4 such could cos confusion among d pilots wch posses 100% tendency 2 send d plane down d earth untimely in a vry fatal manner. I guess u knw wat dat means?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Freeopod(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dnt try to smuggle cocaine no matter d huge amount u r bng offered.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Reference(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Certain low quality bust implants could swell and rupture. The jury's still out on this.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Francheezy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
d!z is 0ne funny nd hilari0us thread tudae
Plz, can i take my pill0w al0ng wiTh me ?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Kk4(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
I never enter aeroplani before so MOVING ON

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by searay(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please don't forget to eat or sip GARy before you board an airplane oooo.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Adufaye(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
wat cn we put on,wen travelin wit bus 2 london,cus d FG,wil soonfinish d road dat link 2 lagos 2 london,by dis tym nxt yr grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by chinnyonwu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
10 commandments of Flying:
Thou shalt not call the air hostesses 'conductor' or 'conductress'
Thou shalt not say u want to wind down the glass cos its too cold.
When thou flushest the toilet, press the button once.. Don't spoil it oo
Thou shalt not play tricks to gather ear plugs and cardigans
Thou shalt not thief their headphones or any other property of the airline.
Thou shalt not goto first class for flexin if thou did pay for economy class
Thou shalt not bring in thy own home-made food to eat while on board.
Thou shalt not play Tonto dikeh's songs or any of Vic. Os
Thou must not raise worship songs to 'commit the journey into the hands of the Lord'
Thou must not ask the pilot for the 'last bustop'
Abide by these and have a smooth flight.
Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
...When you land just start to tear race comot from the airport yea grin grin grin grin grin
fados4sure:

Thanks i really appreciate as i am planing to board a flight by December. Please there is still one other thing i like to know. For example am travelling from Lagos to London. When we land in London, what will i do next? Moved to the building/move to my destination? Your humble opinion sir.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by chinnyonwu(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
bigtt76: ...When you land just start to tear race comot from the airport yea grin grin grin grin grin
Lmmmaaaaaoooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
manny4life:

Isn't that the fun part of traveling? grin grin grin

Thats if your tummy can hold it, you definitely dont wanna find out what it feels like being sick in flight
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by jadakiss213(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
ubong560: And pls dont spk MRS JONATHAN kind of engrish 4 such could cos confusion among d pilots wch posses 100% tendency 2 send d plane down d earth untimely in a vry fatal manner. I guess u knw wat dat means?
very funny...buh I forgot to laugh.ODE!

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by kenlash1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
For d ladies avoid wearing handless in a plane cos d amana(ac) can be mad cold.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by princeFAD: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
K,k:
I never enter aeroplani before so MOVING ON

And are you not praying to enter oneday?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
flanrey:

Thats if your tummy can hold it, you definitely dont wanna find out what it feels like being sick in flight

I don't because my stomach can handle ANYTHING... LOL

In all honesty, I share your views, however, I'm one last person that gets sick from eating foods in as long as it's not dairy products.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Josh316:

Well, for one, make sure you have copies of the supporting documents used to obtain your visa handy for the immigration officials. also get a good thick jacket (not sweater o!) cos the cold no get part 10. and you should have a clear idea where EXACTLY you are going to becasue the immigration officials will be skeptical of someone who doesnt know where he intends to head to. Doesnt mean you should have been to the place before but you must have an idea liek say; 'I'm going to my cousin's house at Hunslow road' or 'I will be going to premierinn london and i'll take a taxi', something like that to make them sure that you are not coming in without a valid arrangement which also shows that you plan to stick to your travel arrangement and not disappear.

Finally, if you know anyone in London, try to see if the person can help you with a Taxi company to come wait for you as it will be FAR CHEAPER than using a black cab...

PS: Dont miss the Boxing day sales.... stuff is stupidly cheaper on boxing day grin
Thanks. My destination is Wolverhampton.. You have answered my question by saying i will be check by immigration & custom. When you have not travelled b/4, it's good 2 ask question.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by wilson007: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
1geeday: It is very important to know what to wear on a plane

Tight clothing :tight clothes restrict blood flow in the already confined space of an airplane seats(avoiding the risk of experiencing DVT deep vein thrombosis)

High heels :heels are restrictive and dont facilitate movement in case of emergency

Offensive clothing - do you know an airline has the right to to deny boarding to anyone wearing obscene and offensive clothing do clothing you can wear to church or a proper gathering.

Cologne and perfumes- remember odours are intensified in an airplane because air is recycled throughout the cabin.
my advice is go easy on your perfumes ,you never know who your seat mate is could be someone who react to noxious smell or an asthma patient and your perfume could trigger a reaction.

I will like to state that even if perfumes could be offensive to some passenger it is not true that the air in the cabin is recycled as u said cause the air in an Airplans is not recycled, air in the cabin is replaced every 5 to 10 seconds depending on the size of the aircraft. Thanks
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by lastpage: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Garri_Activist: I like dis thread, it's educating EDUCATIVE! cool

Pls more experiences..............
I hope "Garri" is not doing some "damages" to your Lexicon?

abi you wan make plane explode on Nairaland? wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by fapcrook(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
flanrey: On International flights, Please do not eat what you know nothing of simply because some fellow passengers ordered it
things u should not wear.not what u should not eat
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by OmoAlata(f): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Thanks. My destination is Wolverhampton..

It's over 100 miles, I think. Get to Euston station then straight to Wolverhampton from there. I think it'll take you about 3hrs wink Safe Journey smiley The cheaper taxis will cost you at least £100 shocked
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Frank3n2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Imanuelle: Avoid playing tonto dikeh's song on board!
U could cause a plane crash!
cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
fapcrook: things u should not wear.not what u should not eat

Easy!
Its just a general flight advice
Re: Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
manny4life:

I don't because my stomach can handle ANYTHING... LOL

In all honesty, I share your views, however, I'm one last person that gets sick from eating foods in as long as it's not dairy products.

Cool!
So, remember to stay off diary products no matter how attractive and inviting they may appear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicago-Bound Train Carrying 243 Passengers Derails, Casualties Reported / Trading On Railway Track: Why Is This Risky Practice Permitted? / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.