Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Meet Botlhale Boikanyo. . . .an Exceptiönal Talent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Botlhale Boikanyo. . . .an Exceptiönal Talent. (1373 Views)

How To Register For Destiny Child Gospel Music Talent Hunt Season 3 / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Botlhale Boikanyo. . . .an Exceptiönal Talent. by BAMMZ(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
When i first saw this 11yrs old performing on S.A got talent(e.tv chanel 250),i shed tears,smiled,laffed and rose up to clap for her. I have never felt like that in my life. Everyöne,including the judges stood up for her whenever she performed.She is my superstar! Meet her tonite as she competes for the finals of South Africas got talent on e.tv africa chanel 250(DSTV)@6.30pm. I'm praying for her. Join me.
Link:
www.etv.co.za/sasgottalent/%3Fp%3D1095
empowured.com/botlhale-boikanyo
Re: Meet Botlhale Boikanyo. . . .an Exceptiönal Talent. by BAMMZ(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Its now live on e.tv channel 250(dstv). This little poet is amazing.
Re: Meet Botlhale Boikanyo. . . .an Exceptiönal Talent. by BAMMZ(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
And she is the winner. Bravo! I'm so glad and impressed.
Like she said,there was no competition cos she knows she going to win. She had no match,no competition. Bravo!

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here / Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan [viewer Discretion] / Police Men Murder 3 Young Boy In Eleme In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.