Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Flat Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flat Tommy (3525 Views)

3 Simple Steps To A Flat Tommy / How To Get A Flat Tommy / How To Get A 'flat Tommy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Tommy by Lolabbey: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
how do i shed weight?

i wan shed weight xpecialy in my tommy ,i tink its getin biger and u knw now,guys no dey gbadun dat kind tin

helep me out cos i want a flat tommy like shekeera and d likes
grin cheesy
Re: Flat Tommy by amsky(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
hi lolabbey,i know one trick to shedding weight.you can give it a try.i'm not a very big person,but after my baby came,i added a bit of weight,and my tummy did not go back down immediately.i did this and in a short while,i was my slender self again.
1/2 lime or lemon
1tbspn maple syrup
8ounces or 250mls of water
a pinch of canyenne pepper.

this should be your food.i was breastfeeding and so could not 'fast' on it.i took it as breakfast and dinner.i had a little something at lunch.it works well.while doing it,you may do well to engage in any aerobic exercise,run up and down your steps etc.

this also helps cleansing the colon and the bloodstream.you may do this 'fast' for 10 days.while at it,you may likely feel ill,get alot of cravings but never mind,just keep on.
in 2wks,you'll be in gr8 shape wink
Re: Flat Tommy by Lolabbey: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
amsky,

tnx a lot,

i so much apreciate it,

i will stick to it and hope it works 4 me.

tak lvly care of ur child
byeeeeeeee
Re: Flat Tommy by 2makeit(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
You can achieve any of your health dreams, from flat tommy to good memory i can help you if you want to.

I am a nutrionist and i can provide you with anything you want and i can grantee you of anything. IF IT DOESN'T WORK I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.
Re: Flat Tommy by amsky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
@2makeit

is this an advert or sum'in
Re: Flat Tommy by marami: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
Amsky Pls what is the native name of these items
1tbspn maple syrup
a pinch of canyenne pepper.

I will appreciate your response.
Re: Flat Tommy by amsky(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
i do not know the native name of maple syrup. It's the sap from the maple tree.i think you can find it in most big departmental/super markets. canyenne pepper is the normal dry pepper.but it should be used ground.

if you want to use it for slimming,then there is corn silk too.corn silk is the hairy part of corn.dry it in a cool place and drink as tea as you watch your diet strictly.that also works too,and it is easily within reach.
Re: Flat Tommy by Sleekfun: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
amsky you are very correct and in fact i can also tell that you have a loved one or maybe urself needing a health product.

But anyway i just want to tell you that you are free to email me michael2makeit@yahoo.com i am a nutritionist i can tell you that our discussion will be confidential.
Re: Flat Tommy by ghettochyk(f): 5:25am On Feb 02, 2008
if you want a flat tummy, u can do sit-up and/or crunches. u can do these the conventional way <cheaper. . .using the floor> or u can use different kinds of exercise machines like the ab lounge. i like this one better cuz i dont have to lie on the floor and hurt my neck. anyways, many gyms got stuff for dat or u can order dem from the commercials or fitness stores.
Re: Flat Tommy by TOYOSI20(f): 3:01am On Nov 13, 2008
Lolabbey:

how do i shed weight?

i wan shed weight xpecialy in my tommy ,i think its getin biger and u knw now,guys no dey gbadun that kind tin

helep me out because i want a flat tommy like shekeera and d likes
grin cheesy

lol,. . . . true, no one likes that,

well here are some useful tips,

Try small frequent meals, instead of large portions, don't eat anything 3hours before bed time,

lots of fruits, veggies, and nuts help as well.

Oh, and finally u might also want to speak with a nutritionist as well.

Good luck wink
Re: Flat Tommy by chamotex(m): 3:07am On Nov 13, 2008
2makeit:

You can achieve any of your health dreams, from flat tommy to good memory i can help you if you want to.

I am a nutrionist and i can provide you with anything you want and i can grantee you of anything. IF IT DOESN'T WORK I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.

LMAO!! see this ole! Fake A$$ nutritionist. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flat Tommy by Cristalz(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
ghettochyk:

if you want a flat tummy, u can do sit-up and/or crunches. u can do these the conventional way <cheaperusing the floor> or u can use different kinds of exercise machines like the ab lounge. i like this one better because i don't have to lie on the floor and hurt my neck. anyways, many gyms got stuff for that or u can order them from the commercials or fitness stores.

No matter how often you gym or do sit-ups, its of no use when you don't watch your plate. Size and contents. For a flat tummy be prepared to make a lot of sacrifices food-wise. Definitely ain't easy, but very possible.
Re: Flat Tommy by krazynaija(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2008
OH NO NOT TH FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to get thoz great abs girls digg alot.but i just cant cut down on food ! I eat like KKKKKKKRAZY !

(1) (Reply)

List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / Prostate Cancer!!! Please Get In. / Fibroids Permanent Treatment! Good News........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.