Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Bin Must Go . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Must Go . (3003 Views)

Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) / Tighten Ya Ribs; Its BIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
my fellow esteemed members of the yokes section of nairaland ( pardon my grammatical blunders ) it has come to my notice that bin crapbo aka the madman is turning our beloved yoke section into a place of nuisance . He sees himself as the head of the yokes section not without minding our useless mods (abeg dani no ban me na joke o ) i can still remember as of last few years when studio cfr . Jackpot . Victor . And me ofcourse (that was until i moved to romance section but still took my NJPC with me anywhere i go ) Even dani was ruling the section he was giving us mouth watering jokes . Now what do we get from the so called foolish hediot that parade himself as the head of yoke section ? Madmen threads . Useless joke . Dry jokes . Stupedity etc . Na so i call unto the readers of the yoke section to helep in throwing this chaos out of this section . Thanks . Ps awaiting the deadliest of insults from his fellow madmembers of projan .
Re: Bin Must Go . by larride(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
smhs
Re: Bin Must Go . by ekeroyal(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Homar: my fellow esteemed members of the yokes section of nairaland ( pardon my grammatical blunders ) it has come to my notice that bin crapbo aka the madman is turning our beloved yoke section into a place of nuisance . He sees himself as the head of the yokes section not without minding our useless mods (abeg dani no ban me na joke o ) i can still remember as of last few years when studio cfr . Jackpot . Victor . And me ofcourse (that was until i moved to romance section but still took my NJPC with me anywhere i go ) Even dani was ruling the section he was giving us mouth watering jokes . Now what do we get from the so called foolish hediot that parade himself as the head of yoke section ? Madmen threads . Useless joke . Dry jokes . Stupedity etc . Na so i call unto the readers of the yoke section to helep in throwing this chaos out of this section . Thanks . Ps awaiting the deadliest of insults from his fellow madmembers of projan .

Pls what's mouth watering?
Re: Bin Must Go . by ITbomb(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
if u need signatories , u can have mine , the dickhead should leave
Re: Bin Must Go . by bingbagbo(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2012
no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper embarassed embarassed
Re: Bin Must Go . by Agybabe(f): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2012
@Homar why naw. I have been on this section for a while now and I don't see what is warranting all these insults on him. It is just the way he wants to live his life here on this place. Must we chase him? If he goes now; the truth we won't admit is: we will miss him especially his wahala.
@bin gbagbo don't mind him and his likes, the Lord is your muscle!
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2012
We aint gonna miss him for one day . Is either you are with me or against me . Lets put our hands together and throw bin outta this section .
Re: Bin Must Go . by Lagusta(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Dr. Prof. Bin, don't worry, I m in front of u and behind u, (I can't be on top of u, since I m not gay!!! grin )

*throws a uranium-plutonium- 77JDF5 explosive modulator into the kaposi sarcoma infected thread*
Re: Bin Must Go . by bingbagbo(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Lagusta: Dr. Prof. Bin, don't worry, I m in front of u and behind u, (I can't be on top of u, since I m not gay!!! grin )

*throws a uranium-plutonium- 77JDF5 explosive modulator into the kaposi sarcoma infected thread*

yes. . .mek dem know say i got my crew behind me angry angry
Re: Bin Must Go . by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Without BIN and indeed PROJAN jokes section will be dead. You NPJC only post jokes once in a blue moon and even when you do they are drier than kalahari desert.
*fires at Homar's azz with my kalashnikov*
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Without BIN and indeed PROJAN jokes section will be dead. You NPJC only post jokes once in a blue moon and even when you do they are drier than kalahari desert.

PROJAN matter again??

*Shouting* Bingba gbo MUST .... .................................................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Bin Must Go . by bunmioguns(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
*enters the thread with cutlass and chases Hoe Mad* embarassed
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
bunmioguns: *enters the thread with cutlass and chases Hoe Mad* embarassed

Bunmi why na.....

A whole presido running around naked with a cutlass...

PROJAN Executives impeach this madman or ..........................
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Bunmi why na.....

A whole presido running around naked with a cutlass...

PROJAN Executives impeach this madman or ..........................
i support you ! You guys should impeach this madman called bunmi .
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
bunmioguns: *enters the thread with cutlass and chases Hoe Mad* embarassed
holding my bazoka on my shoulder and fires at bunmi meanwhile who is running nairked with his size AA battery type of p3nis . Complete madman
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Without BIN and indeed PROJAN jokes section will be dead. You NPJC only post jokes once in a blue moon and even when you do they are drier than kalahari desert.
NJPC keeps the joke section alive while you useless projan derail the section . Stewpid madmen .
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lagusta: Dr. Prof. Bin, don't worry, I m in front of u and behind u, (I can't be on top of u, since I m not gay!!! grin )

by their name we shall know them .
Re: Bin Must Go . by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Homar: NJPC keeps the joke section alive while you useless projan derail the section . Stewpid madmen .
did you just call us stewpid
Well i'd like to have a battle of brains with you, but i don't like attacking someone who is unarmed!
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Valiantvaliant: did you just call us stewpid
Well i'd like to have a battle of brains with you, but i don't like attacking someone who is unarmed!

Another madman
Re: Bin Must Go . by bunmioguns(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Homar: i support you ! You guys should impeach this madman called bunmi .

sharap. . .you this stewpeed K-gayy legged albino

attention seeker. . . . embarassed

*puts on his sunglass and zooms off*
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
bunmioguns:

sharap. . .you this stewpeed K-gayy legged albino

attention seeker. . . . embarassed

*puts on his sunglass and zooms off*

Better!
Re: Bin Must Go . by dopeJemi: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Na ReaL beef be dis
Re: Bin Must Go . by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
BIN GBAGBO rules this section no doubt. homar Bleep you.!!
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

BIN GBAGBO rules this section no doubt. homar Bleep you.!!
thank god say no be that your largevargina you tell me to Bleep if not i 4 don lost o be that .
Re: Bin Must Go . by larride(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
What is all this commotion about??
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2012
larride: What is all this commotion about??
My guy its simple *BIN MUST GO *
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2012
Must he go??
Re: Bin Must Go . by larride(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
go where angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bin Must Go . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
[size=72pt]wariz all these??.?[/size]
Re: Bin Must Go . by Homar(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2012
larride: go where angry angry angry angry angry angry
yaba left .
Re: Bin Must Go . by larride(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Homar: yaba left .

sharrap
Re: Bin Must Go . by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please leave bin for us ooo. All hail the king bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Open Letter To The Sun By A Nigerian / Savage Replies Nigeirans Gave A Cameroonian Who Insulted Nigeiran Cooks. / Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.