Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (175334 Views)

How To Unlock Huawei USB Internet Modem Without Unlock Code / Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by basolan(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Get the code to unlock your new mtn e303 huawei modem in the next 30minutes contact basolan@yahoo.com for details

(
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by legalwealth(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2012
basolan:
Get the code to unlock your new mtn e303 huawei modem in the next 30minutes contact basolan@yahoo.com for details

(

legalwealth:

Read the ultimate step by step guide of How To Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modems like this New MTN Huawei E303 Modem here at

www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-unlock-huawei-e303-modem-and-all.html

And feel free to ask me any question concerning any issue.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by helixmanager: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
hiltop!:

I think this guy is a big fraud, I paid #5,000 into his Zenith Account as you stated here for DC-UNLOCKER Credit, I informed him, he kept on telling me "I will do it soon" and he has even stopped picking my calls. You guys better avoid dealing with this criminal

I am surprised you fell for a cheap fraud in this modern age.

Check www.unlockguru.com and do it yourself.If you have questions,ask.

Don't you ever pay into strange peeps account.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Here, please i need ideas on how to unlock this HUAWEI EG162G Model(Lonestar Cell/MTN, Liberia) i want to used (Cellcom GSM, Liberia) SIM card in it, cuz here in liberia Cellcom GSM offer cheap rate for browsing as compare to Lonestar Cell/MTN, now i want to unlock my Lonestar Model to take Cellcom SIM, How is that possible? pls somebody please help me out...thanks.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by nalosng: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
The cost of unlocking e303 (mtn)modem is 4euro payable in paypal a service currently denied Nigerians.The old code calculator does not support the new e303 series, meaning there is no free unlocking of this modem now.Save yourself the endless browsing searching for unlocking code that is not there,free your modem for the fraction of the price you will pay if your were to do it yourself.For #500 you will get your unlocking code almost immediately. Contact nalosng@yahoo.com about payment details.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by helixmanager: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2012
kess.1:

This is d info i've been looking for! Thanks a million

Be careful and don't come back here crying like the other guy.

Good luck.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 1:55am On Dec 15, 2012
Youngzedd@ - thanks, am downloading it and when it work i will get back to u......
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
i'm finding difficulty to unlock my model, i downloaded Dc locker clients but it's didn't unlock it but when i insert the said model its keep asking for an unlock code, i believe with the right unlocked code then my model will be fully unlock, pls next2design@gmail.com the direct download link for dc unlocker (the second link) unable to download the file, pls man u need to help me out.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by basolan(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2012
Unlock your new huawei e303 modem (MTN)almost free,well at #200 payable in airtel recharge

card.send pin to basolan@yahoo.com with your imei and you get your unlocking code

within the hour.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Youngzedd(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2012
helixmanager:

Good luck.

There is nothing to be afraid of, if any reseller mess up, report him to the Administrator, the other guy that complained didn't have patient I think.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by helixmanager: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2012
Youngzedd:

There is nothing to be afraid of, if any reseller mess up, report him to the Administrator, the other guy that complained didn't have patient I think.

So what will an administrator do?he or she would reverse bank transactions?

If he got banned,he opens another account with another name.

Spammers are everywhere,be careful.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Youngzedd(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
helixmanager:

So what will an administrator do?he or she would reverse bank transactions?

If he got banned,he opens another account with another name.

Spammers are everywhere,be careful.

Well, actually one has to be careful in what ever he or she do online and offline, if you can take the risk go on OR use Paypal or other means to buy credits to avoid the unkwnown.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by nalosng: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2013
The cost of unlocking e303 (mtn)modem is 4euro payable in paypal a service currently denied Nigerians.The old code calculator does not support the new e303 series, meaning there is no free unlocking of this modem now.Save yourself the endless browsing searching for unlocking code that is not there,free your modem for the fraction of the price you will pay if your were to do it yourself.For #500 you will get your unlocking code almost immediately. Contact nalosng@yahoo.com about payment details.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by kess1(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2013
helixmanager:

Good luck.
@ Helixmanager, of course i'll be careful to do my due diligence on anyone i intend to do biz with online b4 actually paying for any service/product.Thanks for the advice. wink
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by xprtngnr(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2013
hiltop!:

I think this guy is a big fraud, I paid #5,000 into his Zenith Account as you stated here for DC-UNLOCKER Credit, I informed him, he kept on telling me "I will do it soon" and he has even stopped picking my calls. You guys better avoid dealing with this criminal

Bros cool down 4 him garutech is a big shot in these biz so always calm down b4 posting anyhow...if u really paid is surely going 2 credit ur account...pple everywhere in naija deal with him even with 100s of thousands let alone 5k without even meeting him b4
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by leonard0404: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello everyone, happy new year to you all. Pls can anyone help me to unlock my Huawei internet modem?
Its a south african vodafone modem. Information....model K3770, IMEI 356742042665148. Pls email me at onoeseono@yahoo.com, thanks and God bless.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by mjay(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
hiltop!:

Noo hes not a fraud, I nearly concluded that way myself, when he kept on telling me he would do it. To date I have bought from him twice, but the second time was frustrating, av never met him but its like 2k5 or even 5k meant nothing to him. He doesnt pick ur call in tyme and when he does he kept reoeating that you send ur email.Honestly I would have gone for other options had it been readily available, but he did it at last. I dont know him, but I can attest to his genuiness. Let the guy keep calling he will credit him.btwn He needs to change his bussiness attitude,customers are important no matter how big you are.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by leonard0404: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello femi, happy new year to you all. Pls can u help me to unlock my Huawei internet modem?
Its a south african vodafone modem. Information....model K3770, IMEI 356742042665148. Pls email me at onoeseono@yahoo.com, thanks and God bless.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2013
leonard0404: Hello femi, happy new year to you all. Pls can u help me to unlock my Huawei internet modem?
35674204266514 (calculated)
nck = 53063067
flash = code 61795475, insert the flash code and u're done! wink
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by leonard0404: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello, can't find where to put the unlock code
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by leonard0404: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello, can't find where to put the unlock code. My imei number 356742042665148
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
leonard0404: Hello, can't find where to put the unlock code. My imei number 356742042665148
Guy its simple, even a 2year old child can insert that code, grin

>>> if na Glo SIM u dey use, remove it and put MTN SIM(the unauthorize SIM) wait and you will see where to insert the unlocked code, try and see>>>>
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by eduzz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello folks, happy new year to you all. Pls can anyone help me to unlock my Huawei internet modem?
It's a Glo Bolt E303 modem. IMEI:86182006157185
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by leonard0404: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Baba i don try am, na south africa i dey, the model is K3770, imei is 356742042665148 . Don't worry, if he work out u get a package from me. Thanks
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by 3RNEST(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2013
leonard0404: Baba i don try am, na south africa i dey, the model is K3770, imei is 356742042665148 . Don't worry, if he work out u get a package from me. Thanks
South Africa or North/East Africa,try the code its will work, so long its Huawei! the most difficult modem is E303! your is simple even my son can unlock it lol grin

Check this pix is this your modem?
then follow this link carefully to help u unlock your modem
http://modemhacking..com/2012/07/how-to-unlock-huawei-k-3770-vodafone.html

When its unlock, u create a new profile >> click tool >> profile management>> create new profile, i guess this help, goodluck..

Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by DonDiara(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Page one updated with cr@ck£d dc unlocker.
Re: Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by maxibrainz: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2013
Youngzedd: Page one updated with cr@ck£d dc unlocker.
can the crackd Dc unlocker be used to unlock the glo bolt E303 modem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently / Product Key For Windows 8 And 8.1 Activation / 80 List Of Common Ict Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.