Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse (2483 Views)

What Are You Doing Right Now? / What Are You Doing Right Now? (the Status Update Game) / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2006
This is it.

Leave a guess for the next person. If it turns out to be correct, the next person scores you and leaves a guess for the next person, if wrong, he/she says what they've been up to, then leaves a guess for the next person.

NO PLAYA HATING!

So I go first.

I guess you are handling w your phone.
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2006
wrong

i guess ur listening to music
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2006
Partially correct.
I am listening to some kind of music you prolly wouldn't call music (metal + wierd beats)

You are chatting on Yahoo!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2006
correct

so's u
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2006
Correct

(did you see my online status?)

You are checking your mails.
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Rhodalyn(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2006
absolutely wrong! tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are fantasizing aba sm girl's butt!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2006
i aint gay

you are smilind and jamming ur head tongue
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Rhodalyn(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2006
got me dere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are checkin out how hot ya body is!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2006
Wrong!

I'm so slim I've only got bones to admire.

You are scratching your left thigh with your left hand. (why anyway?)
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2006
wrong

you are biting your lip
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by GREED(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2006
no

@Nike4luv:you're thinking about my friend?
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GREED! tongue

ur laughing at me
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2006
I smiled @ u (my teeth didn't show).

You are thinking of dinner, but it's not ready yet!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by GREED(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2006
Why would  i laugh,i could email you right.

You're saying f$ck no.
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by snazzydawn(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2006
nope

you are squinting your eyes
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2006
You know your score.
(I'm thinking of going home now)

You are thinking of food, food, TV and food!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2006
wrong!  cheesy

@ Greed email me on wat?

still on music
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2006
Right

holiday is over,wot next now?
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2006
It's over already
I'm back at work. Checking mails and calling clients.

You are waiting for lunch, though the menu's not so interesting.
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by queen2(f): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2006
Nope

You are on break @ work
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Z4M4eva(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2006
On break at College. Yes

You are checking your mails
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by 2cantango(f): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2006
Nope

You are chewing your finger nails lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Z4M4eva(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2006
Nope. Bubble gum

You are texting on your phone
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2006
Far from it

You are about to dial a number (hope its not 911?)
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2006
wrong

ur thinking about the next movie u wana watch
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2006
Not a movie freak.

You are checking your wristwatch
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2006
wrong

u watching tv and surfing the net
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
LOL
If i'm on nairaland then i'm surfing the net,

You are pressed, you you know where to go!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by GREED(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2006
You're viewing who's online
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2006
Actually, I'm sipping Henney? (do u believe?)

You are wondering when you will do that too!
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by nike4luv(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2006
nope

ur wondering what kinda kid i am tongue
Re: I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse by Christino(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2006
Definitely, u from Mercury?

Next person's receiving a phone call (from EFCC or woteva)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero / Incredible Riddles That Will Confuse Your Brain / Where Is The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.