Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (3162 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Can We At Least Try To Identify The North As 3 Regions They Are (NE, NW, NC) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2012
What will happen when the six zones are entrenched in the constitution is that there would be a minor restructuring of states whereby all igbo enclaves in Delta, Edo & Rivers states would be within the South-East. Same will apply to all yoruba enclaves in kwara & kogi states.

As for the South-South, all the states would be restructured such that all states would be ethnically homogenous no matter how small they may be. I'm envisaging separarte states for Itsekiri, Ogoni, Edo( most of the people in Edo are homogenous), Calabar(akwa ibom& cross rivers, at least the homogenous people in there), Ijaws, Urhobo & Isoko (or they may choose to be in the same state since they are culturally similar)

Most importantly, all these would be within the framework of true federalism & resource control!
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
MUSIWA, IGNORANT ITSEKIRI MAN!

ON SUNDAY WHEN I GET TO CHURCH OR EGBESU SHRINE AS THE CASE MAY BE, I'M GONNA ASK GOD WHY HE MADE YOU SO DULL AND MYOPIC

ITSEKIRI OWN WARRI INDEED

1 Like

Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
ijaw citizen: MUSIWA, IGNORANT ITSEKIRI MAN!

ON SUNDAY WHEN I GET TO CHURCH OR EGBESU SHRINE AS THE CASE MAY BE, I'M GONNA ASK GOD WHY HE MADE YOU SO DULL AND MYOPIC

ITSEKIRI OWN WARRI INDEED

no actually Itsekiris own warri westwards
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
All of this bad things you're propagating here only exist in ur head. Niger Deltans have demanded for restructuring of states along ethnic lines esp. in the niger delta, true federalism, resource control, then 6 zonal structure would work.
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by patanjaly: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
This musiwa i personaly use to found ur topics creepy n disoriented i see u as some born under the influence of d planet Neptune wit aquarius as the ascendant in ur natal horescope.
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by NwaTeacher1: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Musinwa, what are you trying to say. Yoruba land was the 1st city that got developed 4rm d oil money extracted 4rm Niger Delta. (Lagos indeed) The economy of d nation both the bilateral trade with oda nation is in lagos. Obasanjo was the 1st democratical presido 4 8yrs and he is 4rm yoruba. Hausa's dominate what is coming out 4rm d nation since 20yrs now. What have Igbo's which their natural and mentally resources endowment are keeping d nation moving gain 4rm nigeria. Be kiaful b4 God will Judge u. Stop insulting ur grandpa because he said d truth. Be warned
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hmmm! This is my first time I am actually reading the poster's thread.I have been hearing about him and his satellite pictures but what actually made me to read this particular thread is because of him mentioning Ekwueme.please how did Ekwueme create six political zones? Abi I no read the topic well?
Am already dissappointed at the thread! I have said it before that bigotry have come to stay here.I just hope it starts and end on NL.
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2012
MUSIWA, I've told you times without number that the 6 zones wont operate on the current revenue formula but on resource control and true federalism where every zone control its resources and pay tax to the central/federal government on a certain agreeable percentage.
So stop all these noise, you're allucinating or at best, overreacting!
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2012
Blessed be the SIX geo-political zones.
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2012
musiwa7: ijaw citizen, there will be nothing like the 6 zone. they rather send goodluck back to bayelsa state than for there to be 6 zones.. then you stop talking of 6 zone

it is a zone of how to cheat people... this is what it was design for.

How would someone from another zone cheat you when you control your resources and develope at ur own pace?
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2012
THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS!

HOW WOULD SOUTH-SOUTH BECOME A 2 MILLION NAIRA ECONOMY WHEN WE CONTROL OUR OIL RESOURCES?

LOOK....ALL OF THESE ECONOMIC EQUATION YOU'RE POSTULATING WILL CHANGE BY THE TIME 6 ZONES IS ENTRENCHED. ALL THE HOLD OTHER REGIONS ARE HAVING ON THE NIGER DELTA WILL BE BROKEN AND NIGER DELTENS WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DEVELOPE THEMSELVES AND THEIR DIFFICULT-TO-DEVELOPE ENVIRONMEN/TERRAIN WITHOUT PERMISSION AND BLESSINGS FROM ABUJA.

SO GET THAT INTO UR INSECURE ITSEKIRI HEAD!
ONE MILLION DOLLAR IJAW ECONOMY INDEED!
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Default01: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ijaw citizen no mind d guy na mad man he be,we are getting back wot is ours little by little de dnt knw.we have nddc,ministry of nigeria delta,amnesty and post amnesty,pib law dat de wold soon sign,13% derivation and mega projects lyk onne free trade zone,koko free trade zone and many more bt we want 2 control our whole resources,if d rest of nigeria knws dat de ar nt parasite let dem allow us to maintain our resourse
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2012
LMAO!!!

I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING, THIS GUY IS SUCH A COMEDIAN!

PLS JUST DO AWAY WITH UR STATISTICS ON IJAW
WE KNOW THE PRODUCTION FIGURES WE'RE CAPABLE OF, SO DONT WORRY ABOUT US, WE'D BE FINE.

ALL YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IS UR ITSEKIRI/SEIKIRI/ISELEMA PEOPLE AND THEIR YORUBA/EDO COUSINS.

HAVE A NICE DAY THINKING UNREALISTIC THINGS!
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by CuntDestroyer: 2:40am On Oct 25, 2012
one word OP, JUST ONE WORD. F00L!
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

'the Worst Civilian Regime Is Better Than The Best Military Regime'. How True? / Tb Joshua's Plane Crash Prediction: The Fear Of Apc / Nigeria????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.