Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Differencres Between Romney And Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Differencres Between Romney And Obama (663 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differencres Between Romney And Obama by hotwax: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
If you have a second, please scroll down -- here you will see a comparison of our two candidates:Mitt
Romney:
1) One of only a few to graduate Harvard, earning his MBA AND JD -- AT THE SAME TIME!
2) Co-founded Bain Capital - $65 Billion in assets. Thousands of US employees spanning 4 decades+
3) Co-founded Staples - 90,000 US employees
4) Relaunched Guitar Center - over 10,000 US employees
5) Relaunched Dominos, Burger King, AMC Entertainment -- dozens of others -- employing 100,000's of US employees
6) Governor of Mass -- executive level experience. Worked for no pay, a true public servant
7) With his 'sterling' reputation, was brought in to fix bankrupt and corupt US Olympics. 
cool Donated 10's of $Millions, extremely philanthropic.Worked for no pay, again true public servant

Now Barack Obama:
1) Harvard JD. Prior to becoming president, no executive level experience. None, Nada
2) No record of management experience. None, Nada
3) Part time law professor, authored no papers, left no legacy or record. None
4) Part time lawyer. Only known case -- represented corupt and defunded Acorn
5) Community Organizer -- his community's murder rate is up 50% and out of control
6) IL senator -- state is second most bankrupt state in America
7) US Senator -- chaired no committee, authored no legislation
cool Always makes his living off the taxpayers -- Never works for free.When putting these two guys side by side, the choice becomes rather clear.....

I think America need an economist and not A̶̲̥̅​ black man. Obama only selling point is because he is A̶̲̥̅​ black man. I am black too, but I don't think he deserves A̶̲̥̅​ second term. Truth hurts.
Re: Differencres Between Romney And Obama by koruji(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2012
U and your sponsors are nematodes.
Re: Differencres Between Romney And Obama by Pysam(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2012
His rule has nt affected me or my community in any way and I ll nt support him in any way becos he is black bt let the best candidate win. Bt obama won Americans over when he caught and killed osama.and his health plans have also made remarkable plus for him even with for all for the critics. Bt my uy return those your argument cos rthey No go stand for us the blacks it ll only make us stand by him.he won first with the black banner now let his worth and achievement take him back to the white house office
Re: Differencres Between Romney And Obama by hotwax: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2012
U and your sponsors are nematodes.
Your comment describes your mentality.

Obama got osama? Wooow what A̶̲̥̅​ great achievement. So, what will the CIA/FBI directors count as their achievements? See. Without or with Obama, CIA has been tracking Osama.
Re: Differencres Between Romney And Obama by egift(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
hotwax:
Your comment describes your mentality.

Obama got osama? Wooow what A̶̲̥̅​ great achievement. So, what will the CIA/FBI directors count as their achievements? See. Without or with Obama, CIA has been tracking Osama.

First I don't know how the leadership of Obama have affected you. But two things are facts here:
1. While he may not have fixed everything, Obama have done well in rebuilding the image of the US and fixing the mess the GOP left, despite stiff opposition from the Republicans.

2. If out of your dislike, you are Romney who have no core, can not say a thing and stand by it - then you are deluding yourself. Because during the years Romney have been everything and anything.

Am not making things up, watch this and tell us one thing that is false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBEXB1Wf9c
Re: Differencres Between Romney And Obama by Callotti: 4:18am On Oct 23, 2012
No difference. . . they are both AMERICANS! cool

(1) (Reply)

Gaza Rockets Cease After Israel Pounds Hamas Launchers,tunnels / PROFILE OF A UNIVERSAL LEADER – KOFI ANNAN / Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.