Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice (683 Views)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for / Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice by roven(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
I studied law and came out with a 3rd class,
While i know it will be quite difficult to get a job,
What professional course can i go for to get a good job?
Re: Please Advice by RobbieLex: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
Roven, i do not think you need to study a particular course to get a better job, it really depends on what you want to do or what industry you want to go into, then from there you can decide to do a course related to that industry. For example if you're interested in finance you could consider ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CIS, and i think theres a long list of those.

If you are intersted in I.T there are so many exams you can do, the same goes for personal management, secetarial work, advertising,

I think the question you really need an answer to is a personal one, which is what do i want to do and where do i see myself going, take out sometime to think about the things you like and feel you will enjoy doing and from there God willing picking out professional exams will not be too much trouble.

All the best Roven,

Cheers
Re: Please Advice by roven(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
Robbie lex,
Thanks so much, guess i will take your advice

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-credit Originator / Please Has Anyone Heard Form Fcmb After The Interview At Lagos / Have You Heard About Goldkobo Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.