Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman (1329 Views)

What Will Do 2 Dis Child If U Were Dis Soldier? (Photo) / Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman / My Gateman And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
A wife suspected her husband
for having sex with their maid,
so she set a trap for the
husband
by sending the maid to village
for weekend without telling her
husband. At night, the husband
told his usual story 'darling, i
want to go and watch
wrestling
match in the sitting room.' he left. the wife silently went to
the
maid's room lying on the bed
naked with no light, he opened
the door, joined her on the
bed without wasting time and
without a word, he had sex
with
her, after the fifth round she
said 'it is enough, i catch you,
so this is how you used to have
sex
with her, you will do two
rounds
telling me you are tired. five
rounds now, you are still demanding for more.
The gateman replied. "'sorry
madam, i don't know you are
the
one. LMAO!
Re: Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ctrl c & Ctrl v..

1 Like

Re: Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman by slimchi2k2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
very funny bro
Re: Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
the gateman must have enjoyed little of what his BOSS DO ENJOY
Re: Best Nairalandjoke Ever / What Will U Do 2 D Gateman by Cabsso(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2012
Omo! See awoof no recharge cards no fried rice/chicken mak d gate man go do tnx givin.

(1) (Reply)

When You Teach An Ekiti Boy How To Photoshop.... / Name That Thing Everyone Seems To Like But You Don't / When U Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A MOPOL (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.