Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Are The Proceduces That Lead To A Closed Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Proceduces That Lead To A Closed Thread (675 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / closed thread / Closed Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Proceduces That Lead To A Closed Thread by sparko1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
This look more like a question of what the moderator think about the thread, or what actual goes on in the thread. ok some minute ago i was going through some topics in the programming forum and i saw an interesting topic "JAVA BOOKS THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR A BEGINNER" i found it interesting because i think they are all good books but some are not good for beginner. but to my surprise the thread was closed after only few people posted, it got me wondering and i remember i have seen something like that before. i use to think maybe the moderator actually does that when he discover that the argument are getting out of hand. please nairalander what do you think? or how do you see?

(1) (Reply)

Your Blackberry Of Today Will Soon Become A Thrash Very Soon / HOW Is The Best Way Of Celebratin Ur BIRTHDAY / Random Quotes From Napoleon Hill's Think And Grow Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.