Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is The Office Of The First Lady Necessary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Office Of The First Lady Necessary? (835 Views)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Office Of The First Lady Necessary? by nettan: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2008
I was wondering if the Nigeria Constitution provides for the office of The First lady both at Federal and State level.What is the origin of this culture in Nigeria politics? and what is the justification for this office? I also wonder how much money goes to these offices annually? personally i think this culture should be questioned before Local government chairmen start to parade their wives/husbands as 1st Lady/Man of their Local government. What do you think ?

(1) (Reply)

'Withcraft' - Elderly Men And Women Burnt To Death In Kenya / Uniformed Men In Lagos Dont Pay Transport Fare / Okonjo-iweala, Oby Ezekwesili Can Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.