Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Thanks To You All!booqee You Re D Best Boo...npjc Rocks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanks To You All!booqee You Re D Best Boo...npjc Rocks (539 Views)

All Old Jokers, Represent On This Thread (projan/npjc Etc) Lol / Npjc: We Re D Best / Riddles: Npjc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To You All!booqee You Re D Best Boo...npjc Rocks by sutoboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
The blessings of the Almighty, the affection and care and upbringing of my parents and my family, and the deep love of my well wishers has kept me alive,I'm here to express my grateful thanks to all that have wished me HBD tru.... txt,bbm,Fb,tweeter and nairaland and i merely say this that Without you my life would have been incomplete,may the Lord Almighty bless you all abundantly...I luv you all!

(1) (Reply)

The Faithfull Dog (food For Thought) / The Unintended Harm. * :D * / Represent Year 2012 With An Emoticon!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.