Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Java And Bluetooth Projects - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java And Bluetooth Projects (2333 Views)

Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday / Difference Between Java And Javascript / Re: Java And Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Java And Bluetooth Projects by neyeo: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi House, I'm new to Java and I am finding it quite interesting. I kind enjoy programming and I know to learn faster I need to have a project to do. The book I am using Dietel and Dietel , How to program really helps but my ultimate aim is to use Java to develop wireless applications/Mobile applications. so I will really need some help with Java programmers. I initial project is to develop an application that can enable transfer of files to two mobile phones at the same time via bluetooth. , How feasible is this? I will need your suggestions and help . We could all do this project together and make it even bigger .

I hope to hear from you all.

I believe we can all work together
Re: Java And Bluetooth Projects by mydevbox: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi, you might need to check https://marge.dev.java.net/ its a Java Bluetooth framework. Just mite be wat u nid. Hope this helps.
Re: Java And Bluetooth Projects by nnamdi04: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
please i need a copy of your dietel ebook. send me a mail to nnamdiosakwe@yahoo.com. i look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Udemy Courses 100% Free [coupon Codes Applied] / What Level Of Java Is Required For Android Programming ? / NOUN PORTAL Nouonline.net, A Case Of Very Bad Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.