Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday (1646 Views)

Javathon Group : A Place Where Java And Python Developers Coexist / Learn PHP From Me For Free On Youtube! / Android Java Programmers, Please Help Me Look Into This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2015
I am going to be online here between 7 - 10 pm everyday to answer questions on Android, Java and Php. If you have programming language specific questions or software development questions that need urgent solution, just come here and we will solve the problem together.

Please note that before you ask a question make sure that the question is very clear so that you can get an immediate answer.

Also you can use pastebin to show the code that is causing an error or your error stack

You are also free to post your questions before this time frame but I can only answer them within the time period although others can also contribute.

Lets learn and grow together
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by udatso: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for this glorious opportunity. I do have a question. It's about creating a login system in my admin page. I will ask in detail later
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by thewebcraft(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nollyj am with you.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
thewebcraft:
Nollyj am with you.
Welcome on board
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please before you ask a question make sure your question follow this format.

Question Format

Programming Language -

Problem need to be solved -

Source code / Error stack print out

1 Like

Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
nollyj:
Please before you ask a question make sure your question follow this format.

Question Format

Programming Language -

Problem need to be solved -

Source code / Error stack print out

hey broh.... Please i want you to create an android app for me. Just quote me so i can tell you how the app will look like and you tell me how much it will cost me.
Thanks.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Bilabong:

hey broh.... Please i want you to create an android app for me. Just quote me so i can tell you how the app will look like and you tell me how much it will cost me.
Thanks.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
the app is all about inputing numberes or word into boxes (column form) let the boxes be a min of 5 and max of 30 and a shuffle button under the forms (boxes) , then the outcome of the shuffle should produce different copies of YES or NO, NEGETIVE or POSITIVE, OVER or UNDER, RED or GREEN. Please when creating the you will add make YES or NO, NEGETIVE or POSITIVE, OVER or UNDER, RED or GREEN as options so i choose any as my choice.
Example using two names : if i type in MR into the first box and MRS into the second the result should be in this format
copy 1: mr yes
mrs yes
copy 2: mr no
mrs no
copy 3: mr = yes
mrs = no
copy 4: mr = no
mrs = yes

the app is totally my idea and will be used personally
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bilabong:
the app is all about inputing numberes or word into boxes (column form) let the boxes be a min of 5 and max of 30 and a shuffle button under the forms (boxes) , then the outcome of the shuffle should produce different copies of YES or NO, NEGETIVE or POSITIVE, OVER or UNDER, RED or GREEN. Please when creating the you will add make YES or NO, NEGETIVE or POSITIVE, OVER or UNDER, RED or GREEN as options so i choose any as my choice.
Example using two names : if i type in MR into the first box and MRS into the second the result should be in this format
mrs yes
mrs no
mrs = no
mrs = yes

Still not clear. What is to bases to display Yes or No when you input a number?
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by thewebcraft(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bilabong:
mrs yes
mrs no
mrs = no
mrs = yes

Can code the app for you.
Add me on Whatsapp lets talk 08102064720
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
nollyj:

Still not clear. What is to bases to display Yes or No when you input a number?
the are no bases. All that is required of the app is to generate (all) different copies without repeating any one and not leaving any one out...
Ex 2: lets say the app is ready, i input 1 into the first box, 2 into the second 3 into the second box and so on up to 9. Now the app is expected generate result in copies
ie
copy 1: 1 = negetive
2 = negetive
3 = neg and so on till 9 neg
copy 2: 1 = positive
2 = negetive
like 5 positive and 4 negetive.
I dnt think The numbers of copies will be 9 but above 30 copies
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by nollyj: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bilabong:
the are no bases. All that is required of the app is to generate (all) different copies without repeating any one and not leaving any one out...
Ex 2: lets say the app is ready, i input 1 into the first box, 2 into the second 3 into the second box and so on up to 9. Now the app is expected generate result in copies
ie
copy 1: 1 = negetive
2 = negetive
3 = neg and so on till 9 neg
copy 2: 1 = positive
2 = negetive
like 5 positive and 4 negetive.
I dnt think The numbers of copies will be 9 but above 30 copies

Send your phone number to me through PM or you can drop it here if you like and I will call you.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by ekenetheorg(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2015
I can code that for you too. Meanwhile, if you have any issues on PHP, please let me know
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by ekenetheorg(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Bilabong:
mrs yes
mrs no
mrs = no
mrs = yes

I can do that for you in case you are still searching. Whatsapp 07032628111
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
ekenetheorg:

ok bro i wll contact you by tomoro.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
nollyj:

Send your phone number to me through PM or you can drop it here if you like and I will call you.
sorry for not replying on time my mobile went bad. My contact is 08105001008.
Re: Live Question And Answer Section For Android, Java And Php From 7-10 Pm Everyday by Bilabong(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
ekenetheorg:

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For A Job At Google / SHA1 Function Is Now Dead / Test Your Ethical Hacking Skills In The 2017 Capture The Flag (CTF) Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.