Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife (2926 Views)

My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife / I Want To Divorce My Husband. Can I Get Married Again? / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2012
I GOT WEDDED 7 YEARS A GO AND I HAVE NEVER HAD PEACE IN THE MARRIAGE .
MANY THINGS WENT WRONG IN WHICH WE WERE 1ST SEPARATED AFTER 3 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND CAME BACK AGAIN AT FIFTH YEAR.
TWO MONTHS A GO ; MY WIFE WENT TO ONE OF OUR CHURCH MEMBERS TELLING HER TO WARN ME NOT TO MONITOR HER AGAIN.I AGREED WITH THE AGED MOTHER TO LEAVE HER ALONE TO DO WHAT SHE LIKES DOING AS A REGISTERED NURSE. A MONTH LATER , I TOLD HER THAT I COULD NOT TAKE THIS WITH HER ANY LONGER.UNEXPECTED THINGS BEGAN AT HOME IN WHICH MY WIFE BEGAN SLEEPING OUTSIDE FOR 3 DAYS.
WHEN SHE CAME BACK 4TH DAY , I TOLD HER THAT I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE MARRIAGE AGAIN. SHE ALSO VOICED OUT THAT SHE WOULD LEAVE BUT I SHOULD GIVE HER MORE TIME TO SECURE A HOUSE.

WE PEACEFULLY SEPARATED 2ND TIME LAST WEEK MONDAY.ACCORDING TO MEN OF GOD ; I HAVE BEEN WARNED TO LEAVE HER FOR SOME SPIRITUAL REASONS .
SHE IS WITH OUR ONLY DAUGHTER OF 5 YEARS OLD .WHAT CAN I DO ?

YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME AN E-MAIL - joy4dhome@gmail.com
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2012
What should you do?

Contact a lawyer? Go to your local high court?
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2012
ileobatojo: What should you do?

Contact a lawyer? Go to your local high court?

ok
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by 234GT(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2012
@op, you did not tell us why your wife slept out for three days. You should examine yourself sincerely. If you are convinced that your wife is the one not making your marriage work, divorce her and marry another woman. She has already left the second time, and there is no point trying to make a marriage work when one partner is not interested in the union. I suspect infidelity on the part of your wife here, but you cant claim you were not spanking another woman in the two years of your divorce.
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2012
What more do you need?
The woman don leave you, your pastors said you should let her go, what's left to do?

Why add your email?are you looking for another wife now?
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by slimchi2k2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
@joy4dhome
SEPARATED AFTER 3 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND CAME BACK AGAIN AT FIFTH YEAR

i dnt no why u separat from her after three year of marriage,take ur child from her and move on u dnt even need advise to do dat
try to check urself well before u married another women,sometimes we're the cost of our problem and we keep goin to pastor askin for
prayer and advise without examine ourslef and amend our way of livin
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifyalways: What more do you need?
The woman don leave you, your pastors said you should let her go, what's left to do?

Na email your eyes first see, You wan marry am? If you go sleep outside for 3 days

Walahi na for this public Nairaland I go divorce you
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by uboma(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ op, the way u make ur bed, thats the way u will lie on it. U have lost grip of ur marital union but hey, u and ur wife can stil make it work if u really want to. And pls for the sake of ur 5year old daughter, try as much as possible to rekindle the flame of love u once had for ur wife. Children grow better in a loving home with both parents nurturing them. Have a heart to heart talk with ur wife and let her tell u d things u do that upsets her and make her react the way she does. Also point out her major flaws that u dnt like. Remember the aim of this heart to heart talk is to resolve ur issues and reach a compromise. U r the head of ur house hold so pls take charge but do so in a loving manner. The Bible urges husbands to 'love their wives as their own bodies'. Just as u eat good food to be healthy, wear clean clothes and maintain proper hygiene, the same way u shod treat ur wife. The Good Book also urges wives to 'love their husbands and be in subjection to them'. Pls refrain frm listening to so cald 'men of god' (mind my god in small 'g'?). I know what i'm saying. These men are fake and simply home breakers. Ur marriage hasn't broken down completely, u can stil salvage it.
Just my 2 cents
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by slimming: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Be careful enemy may be at work in yor family. Pray and ptevent it.
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by DukeNija(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2012

The Last paragraph really cracked me up. LMAO
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2012
234GT: @op, you did not tell us why your wife slept out for three days. You should examine yourself sincerely. If you are convinced that your wife is the one not making your marriage work, divorce her and marry another woman. She has already left the second time, and there is no point trying to make a marriage work when one partner is not interested in the union. I suspect infidelity on the part of your wife here, but you cant claim you were not spanking another woman in the two years of your divorce.

She did that to let me go crazy .

"l am not coming home ,so do your worst " she said .

who can take that ?
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2012
slimming: Be careful enemy may be at work in yor family. Pray and ptevent it.

Thank you my brother
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2012

No
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2012
uboma: @ op, the way u make ur bed, thats the way u will lie on it. U have lost grip of ur marital union but hey, u and ur wife can stil make it work if u really want to. And pls for the sake of ur 5year old daughter, try as much as possible to rekindle the flame of love u once had for ur wife. Children grow better in a loving home with both parents nurturing them. Have a heart to heart talk with ur wife and let her tell u d things u do that upsets her and make her react the way she does. Also point out her major flaws that u dnt like. Remember the aim of this heart to heart talk is to resolve ur issues and reach a compromise. U r the head of ur house hold so pls take charge but do so in a loving manner. The Bible urges husbands to 'love their wives as their own bodies'. Just as u eat good food to be healthy, wear clean clothes and maintain proper hygiene, the same way u shod treat ur wife. The Good Book also urges wives to 'love their husbands and be in subjection to them'. Pls refrain frm listening to so cald 'men of god' (mind my god in small 'g'?). I know what i'm saying. These men are fake and simply home breakers. Ur marriage hasn't broken down completely, u can stil salvage it.
Just my 2 cents

Thank you Uboma.
NOTE: we were separated 3 years after the Marriage and here is another separation after 7 years.
what really surprised me is this: she packed all her loads including mine.
she packed everything at the kitchen including all the useless brooms , spoons, cups ,even buckets .
l cannot believe my eyes
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by omosexy1: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
She is childish and u r childish too, but she is more childish than you. I would rather say you separate from her rather than divorce so that maturity can set in on both of you.
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by Ivynwa(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2012
@joy4dhome

You are contributing to the problem and setting your house on fire with your own hands. What is that about some men of God telling you to leave your wife for spiritual reasons? Men of God? Are you not a man of God or didn't you come from God yourself that certain people have been dignified men of God and their words over the life of your family is what is more important than the joy and happiness of your home.

How can your problem get solved if after you make up, your men of God will draw near again and tell you to leave your wife. You need to stop believing in the words of some of those human being[color=#0000099]s that deceive people like [/color]you and turn their homes upside down with false divinations. They are mere humans like you, if you are told half of what some of them commit in secrecy you will never go close to them again.

Your narration of the problems in your marriage also stemmed from different unhealthy notions----what is all that "monitoring", "sleeping outside for days", "being apart for two years?" Your summary was not enough for us to understand clearly but from the few stuffs you narrated, your listening to the divinations of your M.O.God and your heaving much on your wife as to have made her feel uncomfortable and monitored are all part of it. You can seek mature family members that can see clearly into what is happening in your marriage and set feets aright where possible but you first have to untie yourself from the aprons of those telling you to abandon your family and think with your own head. Thank you.
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
@OP
can you pls shed some light on the following questions that you seem to avoid:
- why did you separate the 1st time?
- why did you take her back after the 1st separation?
- who took care of the child during the 1st separation?
- what kind of monitoring are you talking about?
- what exactly couldnt you take any longer from your wife?
- when she disappeared for 3 days, was your child with her OR with you?
- when she came back after 3 days and she said she needs more time to find a place, why didnt you send her packing to where she spent them last 3 days?
- if you claim that you "peacefully" separated a 2nd time last week, then where is your problem?
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by Ournaija: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
joy4dhome:

Thank you Uboma.
NOTE: we were separated 3 years after the Marriage and here is another separation after 7 years.
what really surprised me is this: she packed all her loads including mine.
she packed everything at the kitchen including all the useless brooms , spoons, cups ,even buckets .
l cannot believe my eyes

^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin Am sure you will be left with just the shirt and trouser you came back with.
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
can you pls shed some light on the following questions that you seem to avoid:
- why did you separate the 1st time?
- why did you take her back after the 1st separation?
- who took care of the child during the 1st separation?
- what kind of monitoring are you talking about?
- what exactly couldnt you take any longer from your wife?
- when she disappeared for 3 days, was your child with her OR with you?
- when she came back after 3 days and she said she needs more time to find a place, why didnt you send her packing to where she spent them last 3 days?
- if you claim that you "peacefully" separated a 2nd time last week, then where is your problem?

-when she came to work in the city l am for a month and later left. she said " l cant work in a private hospital"
-when she got LG work in the same city again...she came back and begged but...
-she left the child with her parents
etc
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by joy4dhome: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2012
omosexy1: She is childish and u r childish too, but she is more childish than you. I would rather say you separate from her rather than divorce so that maturity can set in on both of you.

Thank you but her parents tell her what to do.

when we have misunderstanding ;she will go from our state in oyo to osun state to report me or call her parents on phone.

For her parents to talk senses to her ; they will only ask me to come down to osun state to settle the issues.

I had travelled down like that for more than 15 times with 5-6years of Marriage by then .
Re: Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife by 2goodbobo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kindly tell us what she does that you are not okay with and had to monitor her?

(1) (Reply)

Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. / Handling Home Crisis In The Christian Way / Why Can't Your Children Speak Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.