Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans (4894 Views)

Uche Pedro Of Bellanaija Dedicates Twin Babies; Julius Agwu & Family Attend (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2012
After a tough competition across all sub-Saharan Africa, MTV announced that Nigerian superstar D’banj has been named Best African Act of the “2012 MTV EMA,” having received the most votes from fans across sub-Saharan Africa.

Hosted by supermodel, entrepreneur and hometown girl, Heidi Klum, the 19th annual awards show will broadcast live from Frankfurt’s historic Festhalle on Sunday November 11.

D’banj has previously won ‘Best African Act’ at the 2007 MTV EMA, ‘Artist of the Year’ at both the 2008 and 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards, and ‘Best International Act: Africa’ at the 2011 BET Awards.

“I am once again humbled by the support that you have all shown me. You guys have made me all I am, and I want to thank my loyal fans who voted me to win EMA from the bottom of my heart. Eja Nla is grateful Oluwa is involved! Ooossshhheee!” D’banj said after the announcement.

D’banj will now vie against India’s Alobo Naga and the Band and Ahmed Soultan from the Middle East for the chance to represent the region in the ‘Worldwide Act’ category. 
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/entertainment-extra/8882--dbanj-dedicates-mtv-ema-awards-to-fans.html

Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Akshow: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2012
ride on ski banj. Enemies make Una jump inside Suez canal
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by asala1: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2012
Nice one.
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by martin92(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2012
U are welcome. Dbanj won because of me. I did multiple voting by opening so many accts just because of the koko master
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2012
martin92: U are welcome. Dbanj won because of me. I did multiple voting by opening so many accts just because of the koko master

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by abbey37(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2012
Oluwaskibanj Ejanla can't wait to see him clich the MOBO Awards 2.
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Sagytarius(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2012
!
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by tuasefemi(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2012
May ur hatters/enemies continue 2 grow in numbers,they are d cause of ur popularity and d architect of ur fame. EJA NLA, may u continue 2 wax stronger as days go by.......love Ski'Banj!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by tuasefemi(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2012
May ur hatters/enemies continue 2 grow in numbers,they are d cause of ur popularity and d architect of ur fame. EJA NLA, may u continue 2 wax stronger as days go by.......Love u Ski'Banj!
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by PaulJohn1: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2012
Something is different about this guy. The more people hate, the more progress he makes undecided
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Lushka(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Dat's my Muahhnn. He hz done it again. With or without nohits.... sorry mohits. Wia Dr Sid dey? D'banj fly high!!!!!!!!!
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by jamoskky(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Osheyyyyyyyyyy u don bo lowo won. Dbanj oyato joooooooor.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2012
Paul John: Something is different about this guy. The more people hate, the more progress he makes undecided
Congratulations to him
it is the law of life my friend , just like idahosa once said backbiters will always be at the back while you will always be in front.same with tb the more the insult him the greater h becomes , never listen to ppl just keep forging ahead
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by cameronese(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2012
That's Good
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by galaxi(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Lushka: Dat's my Muahhnn. He hz done it again. With or without nohits.... sorry mohits. Wia Dr Sid dey? D'banj fly high!!!!!!!!!
Am a fan of D'banj &very happy 4his achievement bt mind u that d'banj is still living on Mo'hit glory...atleast the few singles he have done have shown us what he gat.As an artist your producer plays the most important role in your career! In a nut shell Don jazzy is still the MAN...listen 2 any song produced by don baba J &u will c the difference.I know if d'banj gat a chance he will reconcile wt jazzy even if d work independently. If u are not in the industry or do not know what it take 2produce a good song keep mute.
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by cdamsel(f): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2012
& dis is newsy angry
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Ayorh4you(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2012
Yes bosssssss! We so proud of u....ryd on brov
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by REMMEI(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2012
THIS'S JUST THE BEGINNING EJA NLA..I KNOW UR GONNA SWALLOW ALOT COME NEXT YEAR..THANKZ FA REP-ING RIGHT BABO..
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by REMMEI(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2012
cdamsel: & dis is newsy angry

No, na newses. . Mtchewwwwww!
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by cdamsel(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
REMMEI:

No, na newses. . Mtchewwwwww!
as im dedicate d award 2 u(fan),u don stop 2 dey treck abi?sabi sabi angry
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by adelaja70(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]
it is the law of life my friend , just like idahosa once said backbiters will always be at the back while you will always be in front.same with tb the more the insult him the greater h becomes , never listen to ppl just keep forging ahead [/quote
WORD!.....
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
21 comments with no single "like" that shows how loaded this truck of shitty news is. Actually it means folks don't give a EMAWARDICFUCK grin
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by bridgebaby: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
martin92: U are welcome. Dbanj won because of me. I did multiple voting by opening so many accts just because of the koko master
...with people like you, i have no doubt about the hopelessness of the future of this country! angry
Re: D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
this guy called dbanj is the luckiest man on earth,even when he sings total trash people love it,his *duet with iyanya is the number one song now in ghana and ppl love the track just because of his voice and iyanya too.keep it up dbanj ,may GOD never leave your side

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Easter Sunday Look [PHOTOS] / Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.