Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158734 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2013
We are here to serve you better.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2013
For those that don't have chance or the luxury of time due to the nature of their work/job or won't be able to locate our office easily, our driver's are always available to assist you.

NOTE. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground personally to access your car and for work to start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
We take into consideration performance factors such as gloss, depth of image, ease of polishing, hardness and longevity are some of the key factors we guarantee.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by DONFASZY(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hw much will it cost to touch

Nissan quest 05 two side body and front n back bumper

U wil do small panel beatin
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
DON FASZY: Hw much will it cost to touch

Nissan quest 05 two side body and front n back bumper

U wil do small panel beatin
It would be better you do a full body re-spray and panel beating on you vehicle. Working on the two side body and front & back bumpers, that leaves only the top of the vehicle ok. This particular paint job is practically a full body re-spray. My candid opinion is for you to oven bake your vehicle completely or bring it to my office for me to access it. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you Mrs Funmi. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Quality Oven Bake Ltd
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Don't leave your car unattended, at Quality Oven Baking Ltd we give your car that distinctive image it deserve.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Good Evening People. Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2013
It's never been easier or more affordable to restore your car, jeep or SUV to like-new condition thanks to quality oven baking Ltd. We offer the best for less the price.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wishing you all a pleasant Weekend.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2013
Good Morning People.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Pleasant Sunday Everyone. Enquiries: 08024246344. Mr Sylva.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Price Review N50000 for all sedan cars (formerly N62000) N60000 for JEEP/SUV (formerly N72000) Our goal is to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Good Night People.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Rogbese(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Good morning sir.

I have read with growing interest this thread of yours and must say I'm quite impressed. You mentioned a number of times that you will work on headlights, tail lights and rims. Could you shed a bit more light on this?

I have a 1991 Honda Legend that is in need of factory restoration of paint. As you may know, this vehicle has aluminium panels. I will require paint in and out, including engine bay and boot. Original factory colour is black. I will need the car to shine so much that I will be able to go out in the morning and shave from the reflection!

Please let me know the cost implications of this. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by MayFavour: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hello Brother,
I am quite impressed by the commendation you get from people and the picture displays of the workshop.
I have a Toyota Camry, tiny light, that i want to resuscitate. I have actually called your number. You didn't pick the call.
The car needs body work. I need you to access the car so that we can discuss the cost and time it would take to complete the job.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by simpleman1: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2013
I ask brother to bring down my gold colour EOD to your office today...I hope to see work progress pictures posted and also pictures of when its done so i can see how sweet it is. Thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Sylva,

Not sure how often you view your posts but I am a bit surprised that you have not replied to an email that was sent to you yesterday. I even made it a point of duty to send you a text message this morning, but I have been met with absolute silence.

Are you that busy Please check for an email from babs_o@hotmail.com

Cheers.....
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by sholatech(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Goodday Mr Sylva. I was the one that sent a Lexus Gx 47o for bumper and alloy work at your shop
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

Good Afternoon Everybody,
Quality Oven Baking Limited has Moved/Relocated to Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. Our new location is now bigger and better than ever. Thank you.

Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
sholatech: Goodday Mr Sylva. I was the one that sent a Lexus Gx 47o for bumper and alloy work at your shop
Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
cybereagle: Mr. Sylva,

Not sure how often you view your posts but I am a bit surprised that you have not replied to an email that was sent to you yesterday. I even made it a point of duty to send you a text message this morning, but I have been met with absolute silence.

Are you that busy Please check for an email from babs_o@hotmail.com

Cheers.....
I am very sorry for not replying earlier. Yes, I have been very busy during this Easter Period. I just checked my mail box now and I couldn't find your message. Please kindly resent it to me as text message. Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
MayFavour: Hello Brother,
I am quite impressed by the commendation you get from people and the picture displays of the workshop.
I have a Toyota Camry, tiny light, that i want to resuscitate. I have actually called your number. You didn't pick the call.
The car needs body work. I need you to access the car so that we can discuss the cost and time it would take to complete the job.
I have been very busy lately. The baking and body work of your car will cost you N55,000-N60,000. Whenever you are ready bring it down to my office for inspection. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Wishing you all a blissful Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.