Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (159558 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ccaramel(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
qualityovenbake: Yes I can fix it ma. The accident affected the two doors of your car. It will cost you N85,000. N60,000 for the oven baking of your car and 25,000 to repair/fix your door. Thank you ma.

I thought is was N50k to paint a whole car? I am only painting the damaged doors. What is the best price you can do? 25k is also on the high side for the repair. Give me a good price and lets make a deal sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
ccaramel:

I thought is was N50k to paint a whole car? I am only painting the damaged doors. What is the best price you can do? 25k is also on the high side for the repair. Give me a good price and lets make a deal sir.
Since you said is only the doors you want to repair and bake, am going to do it for N30,000. And please ma, I didn't charge you, your car is accidented, we are going to carry out a serious panel beating work on it, or you can get a tokunbo door for your car at Ladipo and it's about N40,000. Remember you are going to buy two doors, that should be about N80,000. Thank you ma and am very sorry for replying you late, I have been very busy throughout last week.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by frisky2good(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
How much will it cost to spray a Mercedes Benz C220 to metalic black. It is a direct tokunbo without any need for body works. Thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2013
frisky2good: How much will it cost to spray a Mercedes Benz C220 to metalic black. It is a direct tokunbo without any need for body works. Thanks
it will cost you N65,000 to bake. Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Happy weekend everybody.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by serty1: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
How much will it cost me to spray a black Benz r350 SUV with a dented boot...
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
serty1: How much will it cost me to spray a black Benz r350 SUV with a dented boot...
Baking your car only will cost N75,000. I just hope the dented boot isn't much, at most N80,000 will cover both the baking and dented boot. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Mr Charles. Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by luluspin(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gud day, I av kia optima 2002 model car that I wanna re paint fron silver to black, how much will it cost me.
Pls quote the last price
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
luluspin: Gud day, I av kia optima 2002 model car that I wanna re paint fron silver to black, how much will it cost me.
Pls quote the last price
Baking your car and changing the colour of your car will cost you N65,000. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Thank you Mrs Gasara once again for recommending us to your husband. We appreciate his patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Good Morning and Happy Sunday Everybody.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by gocare: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmm mr qualityovenbake, am just getting my car o, i honestly had no idea it would be this nice, compared to what i expected this is good,it looks unique.
Keep up the good work o,bless you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
gocare: Hmmmm mr qualityovenbake, am just getting my car o, i honestly had no idea it would be this nice, compared to what i expected this is good,it looks unique.
Keep up the good work o,bless you.
Thank you Mrs Isha for the compliment. Am sorry for replying late madam, just saw your post now, been busy today. Once again Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by inze(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Nice doing business with you.

Am Glad.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
inze: Nice doing business with you.

Am Glad.
Gracious sir. The pleasure was ours.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
ADVANTAGES OF USING OVEN BAKE TECHNOLOGY.
Oven bake technology have extraction systems and filters, which remove atomized spray from the air. This creates a clean, dust- free environment with reduced over spray. The extraction system also creates a seal around the doors of the paint booth so that dust and other particles that might be found in a typical traditional workshop cannot enter the spraying area while work is in progress. If a job is sprayed in traditional workshop conditions, dust can contaminate the paint and ruin the integrity of your work.

2. Oven bake technology create an ambient
spraying temperature of approximately 64 to 70
degrees Fahrenheit. In a traditional workshop, the
spraying temperature is dependent on the local
climate or heating systems and this makes it more
difficult to maintain optimum spraying temperatures. Professional paints are sprayed at
paint booth temperatures so that a wet, even
application of color can be achieved. If a job is
painted in a traditional workshop in conditions that
are too warm, dry patches in the paint occur. If the
temperature is too cold, paint will not cure quickly
enough and this causes it to run or sag.

3. Modern paint materials use hardener and
reducer that are designed to dry at low-bake
temperatures of 160 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most paints dry within 30 minutes if they are
exposed to the baking temperatures inside a paint
booth. When a vehicle is painted and left to dry in
normal traditional workshop conditions, solvents
remain inactive underneath the final coat of color
and this slows down the drying process. If paint isn't fully dry when a job is unmasked or polished,
tearing occurs and this results in the vehicle having to be prepared and painted a second time.

4. Health and Environmental Issues The extraction
system in Oven booths reduces the amount of
volatile organic compounds that are released into
the atmosphere. Once a coat of paint has been
applied, operatives can usually return to the paint
booth without respiratory equipment within three
minutes. In a traditional workshop environment, it
can often take hours for over spray to clear. This
increases the risk of breathing in harmful poly
isocyanate materials for other workers and
increases the level of VOC emissions (Volatile
organic compound). This presents a significant risk
to the surrounding environment and violates current health and safety legislation.

Note. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground to assess your car personally
and for work to start immediately your car arrive or
rather call me on 08024246344 to book an
appointment. Thank you and have a pleasant
evening Nairalanders.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road,
Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
We are here to serve you better.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by luluspin(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2013
qualityovenbake: We are here to serve you better.
Good day, can u please send mr your e mail and mobile number in my e mail box for negotiation
Kolaojoolumide@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
luluspin:
Good day, can u please send mr your e mail and mobile number in my e mail box for negotiation
Kolaojoolumide@yahoo.com
Ok sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wishing you all a blissful New Month.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by serty1: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
serty1: How much will it cost me to spray a black Benz r350 SUV with a dented boot...
Baking your car only will cost N75,000. I just hope the dented boot isn't much, at most N80,000 will cover both the baking and dented boot. Thank you sir.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Is it negotiable
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2013
serty1: serty1: How much will it cost me to spray a black Benz r350 SUV with a dented boot...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Is it negotiable
Ok sir, bring your car to my workshop let me assess it, then we can talk of renegotiation. My office is at plot 105 mechanic village animashaun road, off bode thomas road, surulere, Lagos or you can get in touch with on 08024246344. Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Happy Weekend everybody.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thank you Mr Yemi. Quality Oven Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good Night Everybody
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Quality Oven Baking Ltd uses only the highest quality Sikkens brand paint. We choose Sikkens paints as we believe that it is the highest quality auto paint available. Thank you and happy Sunday
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
My address is plot 105 mechanic village, animashaun road, off bode thomas, surulere, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (84) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.