Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (160006 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by astricker: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Good morning sir. If a car paint is not properly mixed, once you spray it on a car, whether is the bumper or any other part of the body, it will surely peel off. Most paints have to be mixed with a reducer, thinner or hardener so they attain the right velocity. If the paint is too thin, it will run and show lines (I.e it will be dripping and the paint on the car will eventually start breaking in 5 - 7 months time). On the other hand if it is too thick, it won’t flow out easily from the spray gun. So in a nut shell, if the paint is mixed properly it won't peel off. Thank you sir.

What you need is something called an "adhesion promoter". It's applied on plastic trim, including bumpers, handles, etc, before you paint and ensures a perfect bond when painted. Get in touch if you need more info 08055555315.

2 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Good day sir, I oven bake saloon cars for N60,000 bodywork inclusive. I will also work on your alloy rim, you said you prefer them black. Changing of colour cost additional N7,000 making it N67,000. Since its you first time you want to patronise us I will do everything for N62,000. I just offered you a discount of N5,000.
how long will the car be away for?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
gmyguy:
how long will the car be away for?
Just 4 working days. We open from 9am - 7pm. Mon - Sat.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank you Mr Badmus. We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wishing our customers a Happy Eid-al-fitr celebration.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Or 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is to inform our customers that we are going to open tomorrow.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enquiry
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning Nigeria and happy Eid-al-fitr celebration
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Or 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Our customers that don't have the luxury of time to bring their vehicle over to our workshop due to the nature of their job or are having problem locating my place, give me a call, I will kindly assist you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by xier: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello Quality Oven Bake, some of your colleagues are currently on a promo so wondering why you are not too. i actually want to respray my Toyota Camry 2008 but N60k is much for now. Your work is good all the same.

qualityovenbake:
Our customers that don't have the luxury of time to bring their vehicle over to our workshop due to the nature of their job or are having problem locating my place, give me a call, I will kindly assist you. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ennykanye: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
I Cant wait to see my Camry.....ENNY
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
xier:
Hello Quality Oven Bake, some of your colleagues are currently on a promo so wondering why you are not too. i actually want to respray my Toyota Camry 2008 but N60k is much for now. Your work is good all the same.

Good afternoon sir, our price has been stable for the past three years without any increase. The depreciation of the naira has really affected us badly because some of the materials we use are from US. Kindly bear with us this year because we don't want to compromise the standard we have already set, I promise next year there will be a price promotion. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
2007 Honda Accord inside the Oven booth chamber

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
After. Thank you Mr Rasaq. We appreciate your patronage.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2015
We are opening today from 11am - 4pm.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
ennykanye:
I Cant wait to see my Camry.....ENNY
definitely sir, I will post your pictures
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Visit us today being Sunday. We are always available to cater for your vehicle needs.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Or 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thank you Mr Eniola. We appreciate your patronage
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bowakoko: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
@qualityovenbake.

I interested in your service. You assured that the N60,000 covers body work and ovenbake. Does the body work also cover fixing of my car roof interior fabric that is falling?

Let me know so that I can patronise you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 1:31am On Oct 13, 2015
bowakoko:
@qualityovenbake.

I interested in your service. You assured that the N60,000 covers body work and ovenbake. Does the body work also cover fixing of my car roof interior fabric that is falling?

Funny!!!

You want him to do body work and also do your upholstery too?

Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by igbsam(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello sir

Can I bring my car to your company on sunday ? I need to show it to you for onward preparation. I am only chanced on sundays and how to I locate you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
kayjasper:

Funny!!!
You want him to do body work and also do your upholstery too?
Haba.
Thank you @kayjasper.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
igbsam:
Hello sir

Can I bring my car to your company on sunday ? I need to show it to you for onward preparation. I am only chanced on sundays and how to I locate you.
Ok sir, I will be opening this sunday.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
bowakoko:
@qualityovenbake.

No sir, it does not cover the upholstery. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (84) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.