Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Brand New Laptops,computers, Digital Cameras From Usa To You. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Laptops,computers, Digital Cameras From Usa To You. (1137 Views)

. / Latest Price Stock Digital Cameras / Digital Cameras For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops,computers, Digital Cameras From Usa To You. by NWAEZEG(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2008
get good computers, laptops, digital cameras, mp3,ipods of your choice from usa direct to you at a reduced price. .for more information , contact me @ pregloc@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New Laptops,computers, Digital Cameras From Usa To You. by ominiReal: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
HI,

Am intersted in the deal, but can you clearify me on how its going be sent to me, cos i want to give u my specifications and i will need the cost of the laptops, the cost of shipping, means of payment, and how long it will take to get to me. i need ur response as soon as possible. Like I said before am really really interested.
Re: Brand New Laptops,computers, Digital Cameras From Usa To You. by NWAEZEG(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hnnnnnnnnn

OMINI,
I know you are joking, where are you?  I mean naija people not you.  When did you travel to naija to do business with me?

Meanwhile, am gona give you a shout for some biz.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 4 Available For Quick Sale - Uk. Genuine Buyers Only Pls. / Clean Curve2 for sale @ 25k (see pics inside) Nokia N97 sold!!! / Starcomms Latest Modem: U'll Definitely Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.