Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus (808 Views)

PROFESSOR EMERITUS BG. . . .. .a.true Jokes Legend!!! / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by bingbagbo(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2012
ikpe had a long hair and beard and lived alone in a single room at onitsha.one night, thieves broke into his room and stole all his valuables.while ikpe was still asleep the thieves shaved all his long hair and beard.
ikpe woke up and saw his room looted so he began crying.He touched his head and saw it was shaved so stopped crying and said " thank God say e no be me!" grin

i dedicate this joke to bunmi, lagusta, valiant, larride, and all my pallies. . .

GOD DEY!
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2012
Where is the joke??
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by berylLOL(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2012
huh?!
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Lagusta(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: ikpe had a long hair and beard and lived alone in a single room at onitsha.one night, thieves broke into his room and stole all his valuables.while ikpe was still asleep the thieves shaved all his long hair and beard.
ikpe woke up and saw his room looted so he began crying.He touched his head and saw it was shaved so stopped crying and said " thank God say e no be me!" grin

i dedicate this joke to bunmi, lagusta, valiant, larride, and all my pallies. . .

GOD DEY!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by bunmioguns(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2012
JOKES GRADING: A

REMARK: you are simply the best

REWARD: Three days excursion to Aluu community with Tonto Dikeh grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
bunmioguns: JOKES GRADING: A

REWARD: Three days excursion to Aluu community with Tonto Dikeh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! You wicked oooooooooooooo

hahahhahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by bingbagbo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2012

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2012

Plus an All expense paid trip to maiduguri Dubai.
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by larride(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin grin grin cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Vivly(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wow. Gat me laffing
Re: The End Of Ikpe. . . .jokes Prof Emeritus by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: ikpe had a long hair and beard and lived alone in a single room at onitsha.one night, thieves broke into his room and stole all his valuables.while ikpe was still asleep the thieves shaved all his long hair and beard.

GOD DEY!
mtschewww.....!!!

(1) (Reply)

If Patrick I. Was A Maths Teacher / My Worst Journey / Mtn Nigeria Has A New Promo For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.