Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Secret To My Happily Married Life... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Secret To My Happily Married Life... (1156 Views)

Mathematical Proof That Man + Woman = 2 Donkeys That Live Happily Together! / Happy Married Life / Happy Married Life MAULAG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by Xymc1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Last week a frend of mine was asking me about the secret to my happily married life for 20 long years without a single fight so i decided to give him my succes story.. And it goes thus:
We(i and my wife) went horse riding on our honeymoon. Just a few minutes into the ride her horse jumped up and she fell to the d ground,she simply stood up patted the horse and said "This is your 1st time".
We continued on the ride and after a few minutes the horse did it again and she fell again,again she patted the horse and said "this is your 2nd time" she got back on the horse and we continued riding once more... The horse did it once again and all i heard was click click bang paww(gunshot) and the horse was down on its back ... Dead. . . I was shockd at this and i yelled at my wife saying "damn!! You psycho,why did u do that?" She looked at me,smiled forcefully and said to me "this is your 1st time" ...
After that incident we never fought or argued ever again... All thanks to me..
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by Ajibel(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
you be ode!..find ya way to the lomance section joor angry
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by Xymc1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ajibel: you be ode!..find ya way to the lomance section joor angry
Dude,if u dnt undastand d joke,just ask and it wil be explained to u
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by KDK(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Xymc...:
Last week a frend of mine was asking me about the secret to my happily married life for 20 long years without a single fight so i decided to give him my succes story.. And it goes thus:
We(i and my wife) went horse riding on our honeymoon. Just a few minutes into the ride her horse jumped up and she fell to the d ground,she simply stood up patted the horse and said "This is your 1st time".
We continued on the ride and after a few minutes the horse did it again and she fell again,again she patted the horse and said "this is your 2nd time" she got back on the horse and we continued riding once more... The horse did it once again and all i heard was click click bang paww(gunshot) and the horse was down on its back ... Dead. . . I was shockd at this and i yelled at my wife saying "damn!! You psycho,why did u do that?" She looked at me,smiled forcefully and said to me "this is your 1st time" ...
grin Classic
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2012
Xymc...:
So what should we do now?
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by yungkiz(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2012
Xymc...:
we don hear u!!! WARNING no try post anytin like diz 4 diz joke section again.
Re: The Secret To My Happily Married Life... by Xymc1(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2012
yungkiz: we don hear u!!! WARNING no try post anytin like diz 4 diz joke section again.
And who da hell are u to tell me that?
PretiEbony: So what should we do now?
You're a lady i can see,so if u wana keep your man close and without any disputes like i and my wife simply do the same thing *winks*. . . . . . . . . . KDK tnk u my broda jare

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Won't Kill Mε Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo / April Fool's Day: The Top 10 Pranks Of All Time / Never Lie To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.