Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dont Look For A Job - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dont Look For A Job (1066 Views)

China Vehilcle Manufacturer Look For Construction Company And Vehicle Importer / Look For People To Buy Palm Kernel Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Look For A Job by fd4biz: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nigeria is faced with several challenges and difficulties. No jobs, insecurity, high rate of poverty and many other challenges that sometimes seem beyond our control. As a youth I have decided not to wait for the government or a multi-million naira company job. No. I have decided to take the bull by the horn. I have drawn out a plan, started my business and I'm expecting results. Join me lets build a network of GSM subscribers who make free call and still get paid for it. START HERE http://www.gistandcash.com/users/fidelis.php
Re: Dont Look For A Job by fd4biz: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
fd4biz: Nigeria is faced with several challenges and difficulties. No jobs, insecurity, high rate of poverty and many other challenges that sometimes seem beyond our control. As a youth I have decided not to wait for the government or a multi-million naira company job. No. I have decided to take the bull by the horn. I have drawn out a plan, started my business and I'm expecting results. Join me lets build a network of GSM subscribers who make free call and still get paid for it. START HERE http://www.gistandcash.com/users/fidelis.php

(1) (Reply)

I Need 1M Naira Loan To Pay 20% Interest In One Year. / Get 50-50 Pcs Of Raw Springroll And Samosa For N4000; 08128006245,08182433122 / Barbing Salon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.