Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed (844 Views)

A Proposed Hotel For Sale In Port Harcourt For 500 Million. Title Deed.... / A Block Of Six Duplex At Old G R A, Title C Of O Port Harcourt,price 500 Million / Swiss Government Releases 500 Million Dollars To Nigerian Governement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hahaha
Re: Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by vanesa(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2008
my friends have(bankssssssssssss)
Re: Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by tundewoods(m): 12:31am On Jan 28, 2008

When i first saw this topic in the properties section,i thought it was a serious thread.Hoping i would get to read a synopsis post regarding the business plan,feasibility study and other projections of the intention of the poster.

However to my greatest suprise all i get to read from such a highly anticipated thread is this :

royal1983:

anyone who can lend that should contact us on 08058589557.

Honestly,with this kind of post.I can see that you are anything but serious.

Venture Capital is not about demanding money for the fun of it but proving beyond reasonable doubt why our company's Capital should be invested in your venture and a business plan to prove it.
Re: Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by crisngige(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2008
the thing is i have a lot of land and would like to start a university.statistics show that most jambites never enter school.i think if i can partner with a financial organization/s to establish one it can be profitable for everyone.
Re: Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by fatherab1: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2008
For the benefit of those who seek for financial support, wisdom demands that you should be able to package your profitable idea in such a way that people who happen to possess enough financial muscles without the time can support under a clearly defined agreement. Issues a business proposal MUST address include: 1. What the core idea is in clear & understandable terms 2. What an investor stands to gain if he puts his hard earned money 3. How and when the investor can recover his investment i.e the capital he puts into it. 4. What YOU as a person have done for the business so far.This makes one to know that you believe in your idea and COMMITTED to it. 5. What your competitive advantages are. These may be in form of strategic location, the timing, expertise etc 6. The five year plan for the proposed business. This makes one know it is longterm not hit and run type. 7. , etc

You can upload your business proposals on nairaland as attachments for potential financiers to see, however, your TRADE SECRETS must be hidden in your mind or else another fast guy will steal your ideas and you end up shooting yourself in the foot, wink
Re: Venture Capital [500 Million] Needed by crisngige(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ father abe

thanks bro. with your write up i dont need to go to a consultant for the bsiness plan i was planning.

but is a feasibility study the same ething as a business plan?

(1) (Reply)

Property Needed Urgently: / 1 Bedroom Flat To Let And Estate Plots For Sale In Abuja / Anyone Looking To Rent An Apartment In Badagry Or Buying Land In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.