Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners (1214 Views)

11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's / Facts About Car Tyres You Must Know / Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners by jodeci(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
I have been searching for a good,long lasting air freshner for my car,i have tried almost all the ambi pour flavors,yet don't seem satisfied.

which works for you and why?
Re: Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners by Frendys(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
You may never find any! Suprised?

From my observation, it is a general principle that air conditions take out any form of odours from a confined space and dries the place up. The A/C in your car considers the "freshner" as odour to be eliminated. And so it gets it eliminated, of course.

Am not an expert but this is what I have found out over time.

Consequently I no longer waste fund on the so called "Air Freshners."

However, it does work to an extent, in vehicles without A/Cs.

My one cent!
Re: Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
I disagree with frendys...I use ambi pour and always have the a/c on...its so bad that the scent is now part of my car...even days after am due for a re-fill the scent comes up from the vents as soon as the fans go on.

Tip: make sure your recycle button is always on when you use the a/c. Another thing is that the market is filled with fake ambi pour air freshners...make sure you don't buy a knock off.
Re: Lets Talk About Car Airfreshners by jodeci(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
You are right about the market being saturated with fake ambi pours.

It is somehow difficult differentiating between fake and original,the fake is even more with the re-fills.

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of An Auto Diagnostic Machine / How Do We Stop This? / I Am Fed Up With Nasty Xperiences Wit Mechanics. Pls Read & Gi'me Wise Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.