Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? (1680 Views)

Nairaland Programmers Have You Work With Any 3D Artist Here / Have You Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2008
Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start? I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

If you are yet to learn of this opportunity, send me your mail address at cfs2008 @ iconsystemplus.com
(Please, don't copy and paste this email address as you see it. There are spaces between them.)

I'm waiting to receive them but please, tell more people of this opportunity and do well to post your comments even your testimonies here so that others can believe as well.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by NWAEZEG(f): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2008
Omo,
Nawaoooooo. tell me more about this this make i help spread the news.
10,000 a day is not 1,000 a day if at all its really happening and where is it advertised.
please am so curious
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
NWAEZEG:

Omo,
Nawaoooooo. tell me more about this this make i help spread the news.
10,000 a day is not 1,000 a day if at all its really happening and where is it advertised.
please am so curious

Just send a mail to cfs2008@iconsystemplus.com

You will get all you need there.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by buyolala(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
Oh Boyyy,

Nawawah oooh.

But why isn't this being advertised on mass media?.

Do you mean its for general or VIPs. Please specify and elaborate more on this.

I shall personally be greatful

Good luck
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
Well, it is not my fault that it is not on the media. I think it was not made public so that inner caucus would make some money advertising the idea, organizing seminars and mining gold from it.

It is not for VIPs. It is for the general public. You said you have not heard about it before but now you have heard it so the sooner you take the best step, the better for you.

Make haste now and I bet you, your life will be relieved from good to better.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by emonkey(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2008
Smells fishy grin
Very old fish !! Do people still buy this ?
This really shouldn't interest anyone intelligent enough to become a programmer, I'm sure
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2008
cheesy
@e-monkey

This is not so good of you. Why not stop discouraging people this way? You think there is something strange about this right? Well, all I can tell you here is that there is nothing fraudulent in it okay? This is just an idea which is helping not just me, people around and far away from me, those I never introduced into it and as well, the few from NAIRALAND who have started making use of this idea to earn something daily for themselves.

I don't like this your idea of discouraging people oooooooo. It is not good of you. Just as I have told you before, if you discourage them then find something better and give to them so that they can start earning more for themselves. This is 2008 and needs no GO-SLOW.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by emonkey(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2008
No hard feelings sir. I was under the impression that this particular forum is for programmers (i.e people of way above average intelligence) and I was just surprised to find this post. It made me look stupid so i had to reply. Like I said these are my personal impressions.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by DArchives: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2008
This is indeed a bait for the shallow minds and nicompops
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by skima(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
why can elaborate your info? why do we have to mail you? cos we might be receiving unsolicited emails if we eventually gv you our email.

i will advice to post it in business section, so as to drive more people to ur info instead of posting to programmers' lodge.

gud luck !
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
Same thing was posted at the webmasters section and he got the necessary responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107788.0.html

I am surprised the admin didn't remove these misleading posts.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by skima(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
the admin is too busy editing other posts, may be in the next 2-5week he might stumble here.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by emonkey(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2008
I can almost imagine the calculation that goes on in most people's head when they hatch one of these plans:

If (just) 20 persons buy in a day @ N3000 = N60,000 per day

N60,000 per day @ 365 days in a year = N22m kuzas

Wow !! Two Lincoln Navigators at least and a new girl friend !!

I wish people will stop doing drugs or drinking bad liquor
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by skima(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
wow cool cash. am waiting for those who will make a lasting money by simply swindling ppl.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by danex(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
my friend what are u doing here? do u think we're "dumb heads"?  see, these are programmers and we'll have better things to do okay! so buzzz!  angry angry angry
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2008
Thanks for all your posts. I think all I can say here is to ask you all to get someone that I have defrauded on this. This will only be your prove that I'm a "scammer" else you all are simply killing yourselves over nothing but "JEALOUSY". I mean to do no one any hurt but just to get people informed on this opportunity and earn little from what they stand to gain. I'm only selling my information product and not scamming people. I had to make people send me mails to avoid selling on this portal. I will get some buyers who are members of Nairaland to make posts here to tell you that I'm no :EVIL GENUIS" here at all.

More Information as some requested:::
The development of IT is leading all into having an online presence for either your company, organization, personal, etc. This trend was also integrated by our educational sector. All her activities went online as well and saved all the stress experienced offline. Now, having gone online, computer literate personnel are needed to make this their new system of operation work out. Computer literacy and Internet literacy especially now became a rubicon which most be crossed by anyone seeking or wanting to take part in their online activity. Here lies the whole thing. Since education is a national thing and not confined just to a particular state or location, there is the impossibility for them now to deploy staffs to take care of their online activities. They instead made it open that any Computer and Internet literate person could take charge of their online activity now creating a self employment for all interested. They make estimates and reveal the amount of expected returns for the year then encourage people to take the advantage and earn as much as they can (i.e. their own piece of the "National Cake".) What need I say next?
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by Afam(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2008
isp+:

More Information as some requested:::
The development of IT is leading all into having an online presence for either your company, organization, personal, etc. This trend was also integrated by our educational sector. All her activities went online as well and saved all the stress experienced offline. Now, having gone online, computer literate personnel are needed to make this their new system of operation work out. Computer literacy and Internet literacy especially now became a rubicon which most be crossed by anyone seeking or wanting to take part in their online activity. Here lies the whole thing. Since education is a national thing and not confined just to a particular state or location, there is the impossibility for them now to deploy staffs to take care of their online activities. They instead made it open that any Computer and Internet literate person could take charge of their online activity now creating a self employment for all interested. They make estimates and reveal the amount of expected returns for the year then encourage people to take the advantage and earn as much as they can (i.e. their own piece of the "National Cake".) What need I say next?

Do you know the meaning of scamming? Or even spamming?

So you are advising people who are already online to learn how to manage websites they did not build or what?

You posted this same misleading offer in at least 7 different sections of this forum and all the time luring people into sending you emails only for you to ask them to pay N3000.00 and you stated that you didn't want to sell anything on this portal?
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by OmniPotens(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2008
Hello Pals,
I just joined this forum yesterday. I saw this thread some days back on what isp+ posted. I wanted to know something. If everyone is against you then there must be something. I paid a payment, risking everything to know what will happen but I swear to GOD, this man is real. I already have the idea he is selling out and for real, this idea is worth it. Let us give him a break because I will say I came, saw and conquered. Make we no dey talk wetin we no too dey sure of because we fit use our mouth kill pesin wey na him fit help many even our own people survive. I will still talk about more about his idea but at the business section of this forum. I go even sell my own more there.
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by emonkey(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2008

Hello Pals,
I just joined this forum yesterday. I saw this thread some days back on what isp+ posted. I wanted to know something. If everyone is against you then there must be something. I paid a payment, risking everything to know what will happen but I swear to GOD, this man is real. I already have the idea he is selling out and for real, this idea is worth it. Let us give him a break because I will say I came, saw and conquered. Make we no dey talk wetin we no too dey sure of because we fit use our mouth kill pesin wey na him fit help many even our own people survive. I will still talk about more about his idea but at the business section of this forum. I go even sell my own more there.

When I was younger my mother used to tell a proverb about the smelly man with a lot of open sores and how much flies loved him (even if nobody else did) .
I am sure you are no illiterate. Nobody here is quarrelling with your boyfriend over what he's selling. All we are saying is that he should go sell it elsewhere and stop trying to make monkeys out of all of us here. This forum is for [b]technical topics [/b]and not bogus money making schemes.
Do you now understand ?
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by MisterMan(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2008
I am really very disappointed. I am disappointed in those that replied to this stupid thread. The first time I saw it, as soon as I read a little and saw where he was at, I closed the thread. People (programmers for that matter) should not have deign a reply. I wonder the kind of brains people like Nwaezek and Boyolala have. If I was told this when I was a three year old, I wouldn't have taken it serious. I am sure people like Seun and KoboJunkie will NEVER reply to any of this stupid things

*************** Hisses and goes any in anger ******************
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by OmniPotens(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2008
@ Mister man

Jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!! I don dey follow my elders dey make suggestions small small and my friends don dey give me small respect because the difference is becoming clear now.
cool

If u vex hit y*** h**d for wall!!!
Re: Programmers::: Have You Heard About This? by princeuk(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2008
My man,abeg where this one they happen,give me the info,10,000 a day na 1 man salary for a month oh! in 1 year na 120 thour na wow, i am with u.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Java Programming About? / Social Networking Programming / Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.