Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration (2072 Views)

NAOMI'S WORLD: My Not-so-awkward Life {A Story} / The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration by CuntDestroyer: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2012
[size=20pt]Excerpts from a Dog's Diary.[/size]..

8.00am - Dog Food! My favorite thing!

9:30am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

10:30am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1.00pm: Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3.00pm: wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5.00pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00pm - Got to play ball and fetch! My favorite thing!

8:00pm- wow! watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00pm: sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Re: A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration by jhydebaba(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2012
Eeyah! Sorry bro, hope u've been taken ur drugs religiously.
Re: A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration by CuntDestroyer: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2012
[size=20pt]Excerpts from a Cat's Diary[/size]

Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed some sort of harsh dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped it's headless body at their feet, I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it
clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a good little hunter I am. B@stards!.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event.
However, I could hear noises and smell of food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies". I
must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try again tomorow - but at top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released and seems more than willing to return. He is obviously ret@rded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...

Re: A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration by CuntDestroyer: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2012
jhydebaba: Eeyah! Sorry bro, hope u've been taken ur drugs religiously.

tongue
Re: A Dog's Life, A Cats Incarceration by Olaone1: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2012
Legend! grin grin grin

Strangerrrrr wink

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is Lord / Little Widow By Rose Akpabio / Bad Boys Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.