Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged (8850 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure / Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Turbocharged: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2012
CONTROVERSY continues to trail claim by a member of the House of Representatives, Mallam Abdulrazak Nuhu Bature, that he possesses an Advanced Diploma in Public Administration (ADPA) from the University of Jos.

Bature, who represents Ningi/Warji Federal Constituency of Bauchi State, allegedly claimsto be a 2006/2007 graduate of the ADPA programme of the institution in his curriculum vitae.

The university, however, insists he was never its student.

The fresh disclaimer by the university follows a public notice in a national daily, which sought to discredit an earlier disclaimer published by the university in two national newspapers last month.

The quarter page advertisement purported tohave emanated from the office of the registrar entitled Re-Disclaimer claimed that the published disclaimer did not emanate from the university and urged the public to discountenance it.

The university, in a reaction, described the advertisement as a forgery designed to confuse the public and re-affirmed its earlier publication that the legislator was never a student of the institution.

Deputy Registrar (Information and Publications) of the university, Mr. Steve Otowo, told journalists that the university stands by the earlier disclaimer.

http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=8025
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by UsamabinYamiri: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Land of fraudsters and marauders.

After they will say.... no be so and so dem dey do 419.
Which kain 419 big pass this one. To deceive security agents and entire public and brazenly work your way up to the top echelon of the leading state structure in Black Africa.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Abujafood: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Efcc come in now your services are needed

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2012
another Buharigate in the making.

no wonder Nigeria isnt moving forward,when we are been governed by illiterates,or school dropout with forged certificate.
with little or no idea of governance..smh

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by hollandis(f): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2012
First to comment "for the very first time" hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by dammytosh: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Forged DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE shocked

Are you kidding me ?
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by luckyamer: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2012
hollandis: First to comment "for the very first time" hahahahahaha
sori dear try anoda tym

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by sweetaquifer(f): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2012
while others are treking the streets of lagos and abuja with their hard earned masters and PhDs, some northern illitrate alamagiri goats are being given federal appointments....i jus wonder why justice is never dished out to the northern politicians, imagine' claiming a DIPLOMA, not even a DEGREE...dats a first class bleep up. Well, up unijos.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by chemashie(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2012
Shey i don slap u before? Quickly modify the above post before i descend on u.
@ op, are you really surprised about the representative forgery allegation? Many of them can‘t even spell their names & we are so gullible to allow them preside over us.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by temitemi1(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2012
Can someone tell me d qualifications to those seats of power
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by bolaino(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2012
dammytosh: Forged DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE shocked

Are you kidding me ?
lwkmd, lol, very strange indeed, not even masters or a doctorate, lol, Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by honeric01(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2012
sweet-aquifer:
while others are treking the streets of lagos and abuja with their hard earned masters and PhDs, some northern illitrate alamagiri goats are being given federal appointments....i jus wonder why justice is never dished out to the northern politicians, imagine' claiming a DIPLOMA, not even a DEGREE...dats a first class bleep up. Well, up unijos.

As if this happens only in the north, i guess Oluwole market was also in the north abi?
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by 2sexy(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2012
It is nothing new in Naija. Most of the so called leaders are bag of half baked garri.

This is why they don't know how to manage public funds other than siphon into their bank account. It is here in Nigeria that you see people who studied law become minister of sports. What is the result? DISASTER!

It is nothing new because these are mad people parading themselves as an authority. Here in Benin I was shocked when I heard that one guy is now a counsellor. This is someone whom I know his real background, someone who went to the US almost risking his life, got there, started coke deals, bought cars,built houses, them went to Canada and not long after words became a muslim and travelled to the middle east and other arab nations for the sole purpose of selling coke... But in the end, he was deported and couldnt go to any county.

Today, he is counsellor! What do you expect?

But again, I don't pity most Nigerians because when it's time to make the right decision to vote, they end up decieving themselves by virtue sentiments. Most people are complaining of GEJ today are/were the same people that voted him in. Who is fooling who? It's too late to cry when the head is off. I don't feel any guilt because I never voted for GEJ.

I even went as far as almost having a fight with my school room mate why GEJ was a WRONG choice, but just like every other 'f00ls' and blind bats that couldnt think,reason or forsee the future, his point of argument was that he is a SOUTHERN elect. I went to my facebook page, and vented my anger but people saw me as a dooms day prophet. Meanwhile, I was apply common-sense. What is the result today?

But I also know one thing, Nigerians will never change and will sell their souls and that of their un-born generations in the next election which isn't far off.

How did I know? HISTROY!

3 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
temi-temi:

S.S.C.E
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by killuminati(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
honeric01:

As if this happens only in the north, i guess Oluwole market was also in the north abi?
hahahahahahaha no mind dem, na craze dey worry dem.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by passionate88: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2012
eyah... Kpele
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2012
Can illiterates rule Literates? NOPE that's why we are the way we are today
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Orblonde: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2012
Nothing will happen to the honourable member as he is too big to face Nigerian law and Unijos will be told to keep quite. Afterall this is Nigeria.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by OLEBRUKU(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Mayb say dis guy dn f-up na im mek dem cast am. Dem boku wey dey lyk dis guyman 4 naija. No b him b d 1st nt im no go b d last.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Walexz02(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Make we c where them go end am.....9ja leaders I hail thy**
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by ogb5(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2012
This can only happen in the North. Imagine forging a diploma certificate for that matter. Next the northerners will be fronting him as a House leader to lead others Thousand times more qualified than him.

Wouldn't be so bad if the reluctance of the Northaners to get educated affects them alone, unfortunately other regions are yolked up to them and they are dragging everyone down.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by otokx(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2012
As usual the mob is here stereotyping and ascribing to an entire group (my peace loving and hardworking brethren of up north)the misdemeanor of 1 person, too bad.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Rogues in government
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by kokoA(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2012
shocked 'Diploma' certificate ma?!
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Arsenate(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2012
otokx: As usual the mob is here stereotyping and ascribing to an entire group (my peace loving and hardworking brethren of up north)the misdemeanor of 1 person, too bad.
very well said. People like ogb5 should learn.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by hakanai(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2012
honeric01:

^^^ you dey mind the daft goat wey they trash out that rubbish!!!!
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by souleymon(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2012

You definately were using NITEL to browse
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by size38: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Nawa ooo 4 naija ooo infact, this law maker should be made to return all he has gotten from the govt. immediately
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Turbocharged: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2012
temi-temi:
The qualification is SSCE, WAEC or its equivalent, but his problem is declaring what he hasn't got.
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by Excellent7(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2012
This should not be tribalized,
I think the problem is that each time issues like this crop up "a political solution" is given, instead of criminal prosecution and refund of the funds expended as wages, emoluments to the affected legislator.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by meerah25(f): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2012
sweet-aquifer:

shut the f*c*k up slut. .dnt ever generalise if you dnt hv an idea. . .says who Northerners r illiterate?jst bcoz one person frm d north mess up. .lol its not the fault of the Northerners that u r roaming the street of lagos pig!
Re: UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged by lorddannie: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
2sexy: It is nothing new in Naija. Most of the so called leaders are bag of half baked garri.

This is why they don't know how to manage public funds other than siphon into their bank account. It is here in Nigeria that you see people who studied law become minister of sports. What is the result? DISASTER!

It is nothing new because these are mad people parading themselves as an authority. Here in Benin I was shocked when I heard that one guy is now a counsellor. This is someone whom I know his real background, someone who went to the US almost risking his life, got there, started coke deals, bought cars,built houses, them went to Canada and not long after words became a muslim and travelled to the middle east and other arab nations for the sole purpose of selling coke... But in the end, he was deported and couldnt go to any county.

Today, he is counsellor! What do you expect?

But again, I don't pity most Nigerians because when it's time to make the right decision to vote, they end up decieving themselves by virtue sentiments. Most people are complaining of GEJ today are/were the same people that voted him in. Who is fooling who? It's too late to cry when the head is off. I don't feel any guilt because I never voted for GEJ.

I even went as far as almost having a fight with my school room mate why GEJ was a WRONG choice, but just like every other 'f00ls' and blind bats that couldnt think,reason or forsee the future, his point of argument was that he is a SOUTHERN elect. I went to my facebook page, and vented my anger but people saw me as a dooms day prophet. Meanwhile, I was apply common-sense. What is the result today?

But I also know one thing, Nigerians will never change and will sell their souls and that of their un-born generations in the next election which isn't far off.

How did I know? HISTROY!
are u ok. how does someone' fake result concern GEJ?. It was Gej that made your friend/Enemy a councellor too? stop posting pooh here. use the toilet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund / Court Discharges Ex-IGP Sunday Ehindero Of N16.4m Fraud Charge / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.