Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. (1197 Views)

Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 / Hot Stocks To Invest In 2008 / Stocks That Can/will Make U Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by nino213(m): 2:04am On Jan 25, 2008
why do people want to get wealthy and yet they keep on doing the same thing they did yesterday and the past months and years. why buy stocks and not sell them, why buy okada and loose money.why do what everybody does and what you you hope to do in life?do you want to be like bill gates? it took him 20 years to be a billionaire. but you can be a billionnaire within years. you can make that change. don't be decieved by the many wealth creations people suggest. from stocks, forex, wonder banks and more.know what you want to be in life and chase it.be focused, patient and persistent. you will get there. be informed. read more books and form a network of people with new ideas.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by invisible2(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2008
Just another merry go round comment.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by blogtech(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2008
Una na Wa.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by BabsO2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
Create a service nuture it and you will be surprised with some courage what you can achieve.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by isp1(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2008
Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start? I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

If you are yet to learn of this opportunity, send me your mail address at cfs2008 @ iconsystemplus.com
(Please, don't copy and paste this email address as you see it. There are spaces between them.)

I'm waiting to receive them but please, tell more people of this opportunity and do well to post your comments even your testimonies here so that others can believe as well.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.

This should be a starting point for anyone seeking a start up this 2008.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by Etin(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by kingrd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
[IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE]

Above is quoted from a contribution to this thread. The correct usage is "MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES". Maybe we nead a thread on correct use of English language.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by dejsmiles(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2008
Hi ISP+,pls send me more info on the wealth creating stuff to dejmagy2k1@yahoo.com.I will be glad if you did.
Re: To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. by chisco: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2008
Greetings ISP+,please send me more info on the wealth creating stuff to chisco0561@yahoo.com.I will also be glad if you did. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / 1005 Flats In Ikeja Gra Lagos,nigeria / Micky Mouse Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.